Fitness test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness test

Well, today was my fitness test. I did not do as well as I would have liked, my run time was down, but I did pass. So I am good for another 6 months. I will do better next time! Considering my knee issues lately, I am not too upset with my run, I actually 'whooped' a little when I was finished...lol

Stats:
    abdominal circumference (measured around the waist at the level of the right ASIS) 33.5
    sit-ups: 33 (my goal was 30+)
    push-ups: exempt (bum shoulder, which surprisingly is aggravated by sit-ups )
    run 1.5 mile: 15:25 (was shooting for 15 or less, but was happy as long as it was under 15:30)
    Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Your gonna crush those results in 6months. Congrats on passing!
    sigpic

Comment

Well done, Meg!!!
      Ya had a bad knee, and you still rocked it...six months from now will be even better

Comment

Awesome!! Keep it up!

Comment

I already have my plans in place for improving the run It includes sprints, lifting and HIIT

Thanks for the encouragement.
          Meghan

My MDA journal

Comment

Military, or LE?

Comment

Nice job! can you post numbers for what is expected of you...or a point to rep breakdown? just for comparisons sake
              sigpic

Comment

yea my pt test is on Wednesday and since i started the diet i have lost almost 20 pounds and 4 inches off my stomach. so i will pass.

Comment

I am military.

Well for my age and gender the minimum for sit-ups is 29, running is 16:57 and the abdominal circumference is 35.5 (push-ups are 14, but I didn't have to do those this time) If you score lower on any one event you fail. You need a combined score of 75+ to pass. So I was just borderline really, but considering in November of last year I failed I am happy with that. My goal is to eventually have a 90

You can see the score charts here: http://www.afpc.randolph.af.mil/shar...090820-144.pdf
                  Meghan

My MDA journal

Comment

Working...
                  X