1) Are there any DVDs to learn crossfit or body weight exercises? I have seen some videos on line, but what about DVDs? Is PX90 such a DVD? I can't commit to an hour EVERY day, but I was looking for a video just to learn proper form/technique. I guess I can search youtube, but I am not sure what to search for - I need advice on where to start?
2) Primal strength training are suppose to be short in duration but high in intensity. How do I increase intensity - by lifting heavier weights or increasing speed as I go through the moves?
3) How can I change my body shape? I have lost weight and am happy, but my "pear" shape is still...well, a pear! Do I need to do specific exercises to target "trouble" areas? Or is that BS?
4) If you have 20 mins to strength train, which is better? A) do 10 different strength moves during your allotted 20 mins or B) do 3 or 4 different strength moves 3 times each during your allotted 20 mins.
5) Can you get benefits from "a little here, a little there" instead of 20 mins all together? For example, can I do a set of sit ups while I am feeding my toddler and then an hour later do some jumping jacks and then an hour later some push ups? If so, should I do each exercise to exhaustion or pick a certain number of reps (ex: do 20 push ups and then stop)?