Excited about a recent find!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited about a recent find!

It is a nice hill behind my kids' school. The intended purpose of aid hill is fro sledding. My use will be for up hill running. It is long enough to get my heart rate up, steep enough to be a challenge, but short enough to not be overwhelming. It will make a great addition to my sprint workouts, it is also on the way home from work, so I can stop and run up a few times and not take too much time out from my family. That, or take a family bike ride over there and workout together.
    Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

I live in a fantastic neighborhood, BUT...there are absolutely no hills around here! It's the one serious lack.

Comment

right on meg!!! my girls roll down the hills while i'm running up;-)
      Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

No hills in Miami, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Cree View Post
          No hills in Miami, either.
          I'm particularly off-put by this... It's so freakin' flat down here.
          Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
          -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by Velocity View Post
            I'm particularly off-put by this... It's so freakin' flat down here.
            Yeah, it's funny, but the nearby Bahamas are somewhat hilly.

Comment

Working...
            X