Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good use for rice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG7AJ...layer_embedded

I'm going to try this. Hand/grip strength is definitely a weakness of mine.

The Gracies of Brazilian jiu-jitsu fame do this. I can't imagine that you have a problem with grip. As I recall, you do 100 jumping burpee pullups in one session a week?

Comment

Yeah, but I can't do more than 10 pull-ups in a single-set; my fingers start slipping off the bar.

Comment

The description on the YouTube posting is hilarious. It sounds like it was written by a drunk person, with a couple passes through Google Translate for good measure.
        Check out my blog here.

Comment

Engrish!

Comment

Used to do this for football, it's one hell of a workout for your forearms.

We'd use a full size garbage can on wheels filled with rice, water jug works if your shoulders are narrow enough
            I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Comment

What a waste. They should just use sand to achieve the same thing. LOL
              What is the best way to lose belly fat?

Comment

Originally posted by juliejmcmurray View Post
                What a waste. They should just use sand to achieve the same thing. LOL
                rice is cheaper and doesn't make a huge mess like sand
                I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Comment

Working...
                X