Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download Primal Blueprint Fitness - the free 92-page eBook - today!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried to down load this thing a dozen times with no luck and I’m a engineer. Maybe its broke!!!!!

If it aint broke, its a super pain in the ass and I’m not sure its worth it at this point. Why not just send the book in the response email rather then a password. Maybe I'm missing something. To much Fluoride and GMO in my diet I guess.

Comment

Just downloaded - can't wait to start reading these!
      Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates

Comment

Doing

Comment

Are you supposed to go to failure on each set, or stop at the set number of reps? I feel like the book advised against going to failure (I could be confusing it with something else).

Comment

I can't download. The link takes me to the newsletter signup page, which I've already signed up for. I don't even see a place to enter a password nor can I find a password in this thread.

Comment

Sign up for the newsletter again and you will get an Ooops! page with instructions and a link to get access to it.
              Fortune Favours the Brave

I can only talk from my acquired knowledge and experiences. You may have a different view or experience and I will respect that. Please respect mine.

Comment

Originally posted by JML View Post
                Never received the email upon registering for the e-fitness book. I do it again and it says I'm already registered. How can I get the book?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by JML View Post
                  Never received the email upon registering for the e-fitness book. I do it again and it says I'm already registered. How can I get the book?
                  D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

I can't download the ebook? Anyone have a solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Succesfully downloaded the ebook (bought "The primal blueprint" mama book also). Can't watch the videos though, it says "this video is private", even if i am signed into the youtube... How can i access the videos to watch the exercises so i can perform them correctly?
                      Thank you.

Update: only the overhead press and progression videos are marked private. All others work fine. Any solutions?
                      Last edited by Teletaubi; 11-05-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I'm having a problem with my copy of the ebook,too. waiting for a solution.^&*^&%^^&*

Comment

Where can I download the e book from ?

Comment

I'm a longtime member, downloaded the ebook long ago, and my computer crapped out
                            when I try to download again, on the new PC, I get this
                            Ooops letter with a password that doesn't work, whether I copy/paste or type it in, what can I do?
                            sigpicI'm not old, I'm Vintage!

Comment

Doesn't work funnily

Comment

Working...
                              X