Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download Primal Blueprint Fitness - the free 92-page eBook - today!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have downloaded the book, thanks for this.

Comment

I didn't see anyone answer "Big Dave." I'm having the same problem. :: CATCH 22 :: It wants me to subscribe again, so I do and it tells me I'm already subscribed. I don't see any "password in yellow highlight." CAN SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS LOOP??!!

Comment

I am having the same problem as everyone else is. I signed up for this free ebook, but got nothing. I just keep being told by the website that I am registered, yet it keeps telling me to register....HELP! Please!

Comment

I'm also having the same problem. I registered and confirmed my email, but haven't received the link to download the pdf file. I also get redirected to the subscription page but then get told that I'm already registered. I just finished reading Mark's book and I'm very interested in PBF.

Can anyone offer any solutions?

Comment

I finally found the appropriate email and have successfully downloaded PBF...

Comment

Downloading Fitness eBook

I am a subscriber to this site but cannot access the download page and password to access the eBook.
              Please tell me how!!!??? Many thanks. Having SLOW progress with weight loss - I think the fitness thing has to happen as well!!!

Comment

Having the same issue...it's on my old computer...I sent an email through "contact us" link..I'll let you know if that's the way to solve

Comment

My PC crashed and now I can't find the email with the password or the ebook. How can I get it again?

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing as many others here, I can't find my original email with the link and password to download. Is there another way to access this ebook? Thanks!

Comment

I never got around to downloading the book when I first signed up. So what I did was unsubscribe, then resubscribe and I got the download email within an hour or two. It was painless.

Comment

I too have attempted to load this book on ibooks and it continually crashes. The other two books are fine.

Also what is the difference between this blueprint book and the hardcover book of the same name?

Thank you

Comment

Nice sharing about Primal Blueprint Fitness. Primal Blueprint Fitness is actual about keep herself slim and smart. Primal Blueprint Fitness plays an important role to in fitness.

Comment

Lime wire. Download limewire and search it there. If it's not there then google it.

Comment

On Tuesday, August 17, 2010 a discussion was started by Mark Sisson on Primal Blueprint Fitness | Mark's Daily Apple Health and Fitness Forum page. The discussion had 8 participants that wrote a total of 10 posts.

Comment

hey guys i'm unable to view the .pdf file i've put in the password provided but the page never changes

Comment

Working...
                                X