One Arm Push Ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Arm Push Ups

Hey Everyone, So after a few months of working on them I think I finally have them down!! I just busted out a few of them today and uploaded them to youtube! Watch the vid by clicking the link and let me know what you think ... hmmm that rhymed! =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUbE9xEZuFM
    Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

congrats, they are cool to do.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Comment

Nice one, Tim! Gotta love ol' one armie! If anyone wants more info on this amazing exercise, I wrote an article for Straight to the Bar on the one arm push-up.
      "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Comment

Nice work! I may try them someday
        Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Congrats! I have always wanted to master the one-armed pushup but haven't quite got there yet!
          Mama to 4, wife to my love

Comment

As someone who can't do one of these yet, I'm not sure what right I have to say anything, but there seems to be something off about your form, especially on your left side. You seem to be rolling your shoulder up rather than pushing your whole body, and on your right side you seem to be pulling up with your torso as much as you are pushing with your arm.
            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

yes it was off in the video on the one side ... it's b/c I had that arm tucked too close to my body and not out enough. I'v corrected it already =) thanks for the in put tho!!
              Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

Comment

Working...
              X