No announcement yet.

whole body vibrators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These whole body vibrators are great tools (well, the quality ones are), just like mini-trampolines, it depends on quality & how & how much you use them. They are tools, nothing more, nothing less.

A hammer can tear up wood boards or it can used to make something elegant, functional, strong & enjoyable. Or the hammer can be left in its box and never picked up at all. Is the hammer bad, good or ineffective? None and all.
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Betorq View Post
      These whole body vibrators are great tools (well, the quality ones are), just like mini-trampolines, it depends on quality & how & how much you use them. They are tools, nothing more, nothing less.
      Just saw this. Glad I did. I ordered one and it arrived Friday. I can't hardly get DH to do anything once he gets home from long hours at work, but he has been on it every day, several times a day even. I realize the honeymoon might wear off, but at least he is doing something.

My stepson was here for a visit when it arrived. He is about 12% body fat and training for an Iron Man, so I figured he would razz me to death but he tried it and he said it worked out some stiffness he had. He did his 18 mile run Sunday morning, and got on it at some point afterwards, and he said he thought it really did help him.

Now, I am doing other stuff also, so it will be hard for me to pinpoint any weight loss as a result, but I did take my measurements this morning before I got on it. Some ppl report it helps them to sleep better, so I might be able to measure that.

So I dont know, but will give it a fair shake (ha)
      65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

This seems ridiculous. I doubt the benefits are worth the investment. This reminds me of that guy doing barbell squats on a swiss ball. Unsafe.
        Alex Peterson-
        Nutritional Consultant
        Creator of The Whole Muscle Diet and the Whole Muscle Blog

www.wholemusclegains.com

The authority on nutrition for strength and lean mass gains without the use of supplements, meal-timing, or other unnecessary diet methods.

Comment

I don't know that they would have great benefit to an otherwise healthy person. They do have some interesting capacity in the therapeutic and rehab arena though. I know several people that get a great deal of relief from various pains and other conditions with them as an adjunct therapy.

Comment

Probably easier to use than a washing machine!!!
            Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
            PS
            Don't forget to play!

Comment

Working...
            X