Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messing Around With Body Weight Training!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing Around With Body Weight Training!

Hey Everyone,

Tapping into the Primal Blue Print rule of getting some play time doesn't mean that you can't play with your workout! Here is a new video clip I uploaded to YouTube of me messing around with my Body Weight training and practicing some new skills =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIaxWLT1PdI enjoy and let me know what you think!!
    Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

Loved it, thanks. Specially the pistol squats!
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

very cool
      Give them nothing! But, take from them everything!

Comment

Thanks!! I love body weight training ... I start all my clients with it and use it as a base to build from ... heck I use it as for the majority of my workouts because it's so great to scale to any fitness level or goal! =) If you like the vid I'll have an E-Book for sale soon from my website www.Jungle-Fit.com that will teach progressions from beginner to advanced as well as some programs , stay tuned =)

Comment

Nice video, Tim. I like how you use the kettlebells for your L-sits and tucked planches.
          "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Al! I'v seen some of your vids too and enjoyed them a ton! I love the parks you guys have in New York ... I'm going to try to rally my city to put in some outdoor fitness equipment =)

Comment

You are crazy fit - I am totally inspired!

Comment

hahaha thanks Puddymama! Glad to see it inspires people =)

Comment

Very entertaining! I'm working through Convict Conditioning now and can't wait till I get even close to being able to do some of the stuff you demonstrated!
                  sigpic

Comment

Very nice.. ;-) I have been working on my L-Sit and..what is that, a planche tuck Al said? They're fun to do on the bars. What does a week of bodyweight training look like for you?
                    On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

At the moment I'm working out 2 days on Body Weight Strength, 1 Day on Sprints, 2 Days on High Intensity training.

So I might do Body Weight Strength training Mon/Thurs, High intensity training involving body weight, gym rings, macebells, kettlebells, sledgehammers, etc on Tues,Fri ... and if my body feels good a sprint session on the weekend =)

Comment

That's about what I do too... What kind of routines do you do for BW exercises?
                        On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

Working...
                        X