Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post workout eating line a boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post workout eating line a boss

    4 cups of cooked white rice with 12 eggs and whatever leftover meat is in the fridge. I put it in a salad bowl and stuff my face using a spork. It takes about 20 min.

  • #2
    12 eggs? Does not make sense to me?!
    But...enjoy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Protein + Carbs that don't wreck my gut. Workout like a boss then eat like a boss!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        4 cups of rice?! Does not make sense to me. But enjoy!


        Just goofing

        Comment


        • #5
          Leftover meat? Does not make sense to me. But enjoy!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MuffinTheMoose View Post
            Leftover meat? Does not make sense to me. But enjoy!
            So if there is a chicken breast or a pork chop or something I dice it up and add it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
              4 cups of rice?! Does not make sense to me. But enjoy!


              Just goofing
              Carb loading post workout......go big or go home!!!! Really only like 220g of carbs but it is simple and doesn't bother me so I just go for it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Carb loading post workout? Does not make sense to me?!
                But...enjoy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Darwin17 View Post
                  So if there is a chicken breast or a pork chop or something I dice it up and add it
                  I meant I like meat so much I could never imagine there being leftovers...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Leftover meat from the fridge does not make sense to me, a real man goes for a road kills. But enjoy!
                    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

                    - Schopenhauer

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MuffinTheMoose View Post
                      I meant I like meat so much I could never imagine there being leftovers...
                      I can vouch for Darwin17 making huge amounts of meat at a time. I eat A LOT, and we still end up with leftovers when we BBQ.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                        I can vouch for Darwin17 making huge amounts of meat at a time. I eat A LOT, and we still end up with leftovers when we BBQ.
                        Things I miss about Colorado.....no one shocks me with their ability to eat meat down here

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          OK. Texas is on the bucket list...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MuffinTheMoose View Post
                            OK. Texas is on the bucket list...
                            Texas do Barbecue right....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well if there is ever a time to hammer down starchy carbs like nobody's business, it's after a workout! I personally just went through chocolate milk, protein powder, cottage cheese, 2 sweet potatoes, yogurt & berries. I am still hungry though, and it was heavy leg day today.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X