Rochester Area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rochester Area

I'm transferring to RIT in the Fall to attend school and was wondering if there were any primals in the area who could suggest some farms/co-ops/farmers markets or just grocery stores that offer primal food. Thanks

I'm south of Rochester in Corning. It's a bit out of the way, but the Farmer's Market in Ithaca is absolutely AMAZING. There are a number of farms and farm markets in this part of the state.

Are you familiar with Wegman's at all? They are THE best grocery store in the country, especially when it comes to eating healthfully.

Comment

There is a public market in the city every weekend. Except for in the winter. Then wegmans is a great place

Comment

Thanks Diana and Rafiki!

I'll have a car so distance shouldnt be to big of an issue, and I think I'll try to get a job at wedgeman's too

Also it's a relief to hear a primal person say wedgeman's is a good place to eat healthy...my sister told be that, but she's a veggie that drinks chocolate soy milk..so I had doubts

Comment

They're probably the best company to work for, and have been listed in Fortune's top 5 for the last 5 years or so. They actually have their own farm out in Canandaigua. Check out their website and browse around. It's really cool.

www.wegmans.com

Comment

Working...
          X