Hey, I'm new!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I'm new!!

So, to make a long story short, I've been a vegetarian for a year and 7 months, and I'm trying out primal eating because I feel like crap. My moods are crazy, I stay depressed, I have zero energy, and I can't sleep. I am anemic and struggling, eating crappy food. I also just completed my general exams in my PhD program, and now that life has calmed down a bit and I'm working on my dissertation, I'm running again. I run VERY slowly, but I try a few days per week.

I just devoured the Primal Blueprint book at Borders today, and I hope to find a good community here.

So, hey everybody!

hi,im new too
    good luck on your journey to greater health!

Comment

Welcome both of you! You are in the exact place. This community is HUGE and continues to grow like no one will ever believe. Mark has done a superb job over the past few years and I am one that wishes to continue the growth to unbelievable heights.

There is a lot of information here at MDA. I personally enjoy reading every post on a daily basis and I am sure you will too.

Good luck on your primal journeys!
      Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

I am fairly new on the boards as well!

Great to have you both here and I look forward to reading about your journey
        The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being proven right or pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Working...
        X