No announcement yet.

Been asleep for to long...Hyphenation is over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th day and feel terrible, but this is all normal I know. I got home at 02:00 last night and then slept only 5h, I have been trying to get some more sleep but can't. I will go back to bed soon for a nap. I will go for a late walk later, but I really don't see me hiking today. I am really happy with myself for not giving in, especially on my 3rd day with all the kids junk food around me. Tomorrow I am going to a training day with my dogs, 3 of my puppies are been trained in Truffle searching. So I have been invited to see how its done and of course a big meal to go with the day. Its not going to be easy with Italians, they don't understand anything that does not have pasta in it and if you don't eat it you must be ill or crazy I just tell them I am allergic and they leave me alone, I find it funny when you say you don't eat red meat so they offer you salami instead Ok time for a nap, the house claening can wait till later, I feel so c**p
    Got my life back September 23rd 2013...Female 5'6"

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

The best feeling is not feeling depressed

My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95382.html

Comment

I slept maybe another hour today, I still feel terrible and I am not hungry one bit. I feel a bit sick and very lazy, the house is a bit of a mess. But I am treating this like flu and so the house work can wait and tomorrow I need to be up and out. I did not hike today and I am not really going to beat myself up about it. I hope on Sunday we can get a big hike in, problem is its wild boar hunting and I need to be careful for myself and the dogs I am now going back to bed to relax and read, the best feeling for me is I am not depressed

HW 210lbs
      SW 202lbs
      CW189lbs
      GW140lbs

Comment

So yesterday was great, all the dogs were fantastic. I was so impressed with the food, they had made food just for me. I had told them about not eating red meat, so they had prepared chicken for me. The table was covered in bread and I felt 0 cravings for it and when they put all the cakes and sweet thing on the table same thing I felt nothing. What I do love about Italians they always put so much fruit on the table and they eat lots of veg. It was the first time no one hassled me about food

Today 7th day and I woke up feeling good, I slept 8h last night. I am going off for a very long walk along the sea front. Its pouring with rain and hunting today in the hills, so I will just put my waterproofs on and walk for a few hours.

HW 210lbs
        SW 202lbs
        CW189lbs
        GW140lbs

Comment

One week over and I feel very content with myself, well done me My craving seem to be under control, my depression seems to be under control, my clothes feel loser and I seem to be sleeping better.

If I can do this then anyone can, I was eating junk food and hiding wrappers. I could by a pack of six choc bars and eat them all in 10mins, that's just an example. Its called taking control of your life, its hard I know I fell down so many times. But I did not like this person I had become, she was not me and I just wanted her to go away and let me live again. Today I believe there is no going back ever for me, life is just to wonderful

HW 210lbs
          SW 202lbs
          CW189lbs
          GW140lbs

Comment

Day 8, I have just weighted myself and I have lost 4lbs I slept 8h again and no problem getting up.
            Off for a nice hike this afternoon, it will be a muddy one as we had so much rain yesterday.

HW 210lbs
            SW 202lbs
            CW189lbs
            GW140lbs

Comment

OMG, just had to say I have been cleaning the house this morning and have had the radio blearing. I have been singing and dancing, I am now crying (happy tears) because I know I am back after 3 horrible years of depression. I could be dead, but I made it I am here and I am staying around for a very long time.

HW 210lbs
              SW 202lbs
              CW189lbs
              GW140lbs

Comment

Good morning Day 9,

I had a lovely hike yesterday the weather was perfect and the dogs loved the mud.

I had some pineapple yesterday and was worried about it as I could not see it on the shopping list, so I put a post out there. I got some good helpful responses, but there is always one that will bitch you and it really hurts. I was on a forum many years ago for about 2 years, I spent so much time helping other and it was great because I made some very special friends there. Some of us even met up, we got to see we were real people. We chatted for hours on the phone and were there for each other. Three Ladies are coming to see me next year from the USA, we have all be web friends for 7 years. I can't do that again here and it makes me sad, I have read so many posts but I don't want to get involved. Its a shame, I feel here new people are not welcomed very well by some. When someone takes the courage to tell their story and make a big change in their life you need to be positive for them. I know its frustrating because so many come and go, but I bet half leave because no one answered them or they got a uncaring response. If you don't like a question don't answer it, because you could be really damaging that person.

Oh I have stopped dairy for the next 10 days, which seems a shame as I don't eat red meat and I get protein from cheese. But it will be interesting to see what happens. No bike riding yet as weather was not nice Sunday and I would rather hike with my dogs, biking will be when I have some spare time.

044.jpg
                Last edited by Manda63; 10-01-2013, 01:03 AM.

HW 210lbs
                SW 202lbs
                CW189lbs
                GW140lbs

Comment

I know you took his joke the wrong way, but RichMahogany is actually one of the good guys. Honest. If you want to avoid nastiness and keep to safe rainbows-and-sunshine threads don't visit anything with Peat, Iodine or Potato in the subject line.
                  I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Ok thanks I will keep that in mind

HW 210lbs
                    SW 202lbs
                    CW189lbs
                    GW140lbs

Comment

Just in from work and must go to bed, long day tomorrow with kids and dogs.

Had a very good day, just miss my cheese today If I can get by without junk carbs for 9 days I must be able to live without cheese for 10 days Have lots of energy and nothing seems an effort any more, like getting up and doing things. I eat when hungry, take my supplements, try to drink as much fluid as possible and just live.

HW 210lbs
                      SW 202lbs
                      CW189lbs
                      GW140lbs

Comment

Last night was weird, I went to bed at midnight and woke at 1am. I felt really strange I had to get up and walk outside in the garden, I was buzzing like I was on speed or 10 double expresso. I did not know what to do with myself and ate a few almonds, I went back to bed around 2am and fell asleep. It was a really horrible feeling, I would not have minded if I was not going to work the next morning at 6am
                        Today I am still wide eyed and have so much energy, this time last week I had my bad craving.

HW 210lbs
                        SW 202lbs
                        CW189lbs
                        GW140lbs

Comment

So the end of my 10th day and I am very tired, not really eaten much today as never hungry. Tomorrow I will eat well, I think my body is just sorting its self out. I mean I did abuse it for 3 years and lets not talk about the hormones I was pumping into it for more than 10 years. I guess it can take all the time it needs to get back in shape, as the mind heals the soul will follow.

HW 210lbs
                          SW 202lbs
                          CW189lbs
                          GW140lbs

Comment

Gosh this morning was hard to wake up, I slept well and long. But when I tried to get up my eyes would not open, I felt like I was so asleep Not felt like that in a long time, but it was a good feeling. I felt like a kid again that did not want to wake up and go to school.

No hiking today which is a shame as it is a lovely day, but to much shooting going on with the hunters. So I will go tomorrow when they are not aloud to hunt, I like peace when hiking and not gun shots every 5 mins. Did not get on my bike yet as we had rain on Sunday, hopefully this weekend I will go for a nice ride. I want to do one thing at a time at the moment and not push myself into doing everything all at once. Food change for the first month is the most important thing, then I will concentrate on my fiscal routine. Just got a call and need to go into work now, home late tonight so must go and prepare food to take with me.

HW 210lbs
                            SW 202lbs
                            CW189lbs
                            GW140lbs

Comment

Day 12 and must say feeling very positive, got out of bed no problem. I slept 5h straight and then got another 2h. This morning I was hungry which is good as I will be going for a big hike today and I want to have lots of energy. Not really missing my dairy, but feel limited when eating and it will get boring soon I think as I don't eat red meat or very much fish. I am enjoying everything I eat and very often not hungry, Italians are like robots when they eat I hate it. If you don't sit down at the table midday for lunch then you must be sick or mad in the head, oh well sounds like me so I don't care what they think

HW 210lbs
                              SW 202lbs
                              CW189lbs
                              GW140lbs

Comment

Can not sleep woke at 1am, now 3:30am.

Had a great hike today/yesterday, hiked for 3h. There is a big storm out and they say it will be like this all weekend, so looks like no cycling again.
                                Plus Sunday morning there was a walk to raise money for the local dogs home, looks like they will cancel. I don't mind walking in the rain, but not everyone does.

Ok back to bed to get some sleep I hope.....

HW 210lbs
                                SW 202lbs
                                CW189lbs
                                GW140lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X