Saying Hi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hi!

Hi all, My name is John im 46 y/o live in Oakland CA and work in tech. Ive been a very active person (cyclist,swimmer,skiier) my whole life and like many of you have battled the bulge. Ive dabbled in paleo/primal but have decided to go whole hog (mmmm hog) on primal starting yesterday. Ive ordered the 21 day kit which is a leap of faith for me (Not usually a joiner more a DIY guy). Im a cardio guy and im not giving up my cardio (spinning/cycling) but I will be adding more "heavy things" to my workouts. Ive tried crossfit but my workouts are really my only solo-time (Im a very involved Daddy) so thats not really to my liking.

So anyway looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Cheers-John

Welcome and good luck.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

So ive been straight up Primal for about 5 days now and am down 4 lbs......some water loss in there im sure but im certainly not having huge hunger swings like I was before. Just cooked some awesome kale and sausage.

Best-mojowrkn

Comment

Working...
      X