Hello from the north!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the north!

Hi all! I discovered the Primal Blueprint about 8 months ago. My DH stumbled upon Mark's Daily Apple and the rest is history. I've been going strong for some time with minor blips and falls in the process, all of which is normal I'm sure. I've lost almost 50 pounds. Not quite ready for a bikini or anything but feeling pretty good about my success!

Hello and welcome! 50 lbs in 8 months is kind of amazing! Congratulations on your progress and best wishes for continued success! You'll be in that bikini in no time!

Comment

Why hello there sexy lady!
      I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

50 lbs in 8 months is great work! Keep it up.

Comment

Very proud of you my primal cavewoman. Now let's wrestle.
          I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovestoclimb View Post
            Very proud of you my primal cavewoman. Now let's wrestle.
            Um... I'm assuming you are MR. Melanie1976?

Comment

Originally posted by Melanie1976 View Post
              Hi all! I discovered the Primal Blueprint about 8 months ago. My DH stumbled upon Mark's Daily Apple and the rest is history. I've been going strong for some time with minor blips and falls in the process, all of which is normal I'm sure. I've lost almost 50 pounds. Not quite ready for a bikini or anything but feeling pretty good about my success!
              Great job, that is also my goal, 50 lbs!!!!
              Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

Originally posted by Suki View Post
                Um... I'm assuming you are MR. Melanie1976?
                LOL - if he's not he soon will be
                My website: http://www.shoppinganywhere.net/

Comment

Yup. We are a primal couple!
                  I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Thats a great success. Must be nice with you both on board, seems alot of house-holds have one PB'er and one CW'er. Your situation must make life so much easier.
                    It is sad that the measuring stick of our progress is the speed by which we distance ourselves from the natural world. Even sadder is that we will only see this when there is no nature left to save.

Comment

We were just talking about that the other day how one of us would be on something like the zone when the other wouldn't be, and vice versa. It makes it so much more easier when both people are on board and in the same mentality. 100% easier.
                      I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

I noticed the name and I am wondering if by chance your a fellow avid rock climber?
                        It is sad that the measuring stick of our progress is the speed by which we distance ourselves from the natural world. Even sadder is that we will only see this when there is no nature left to save.

Comment

lol...not too obvious, huh? I tend to lean towards ice climbing though.
                          I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Nice, a buddy of mine has me dry tooling a bit to get used to it, not much ice on a tropic island but I am looking forward to maybe making a trip for it.

Also by up north do you mean Canada or just northern states? Used to live in toronto for a while thats why I asked.

Comment

Yeah, I would imagine that drytooling is about all you could do in the tropics!

Yes, we're in Canada just a few hours north of Toronto.
                              I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X