Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climbing back onto the primal bandwagon...who wants to join me??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climbing back onto the primal bandwagon...who wants to join me??

2013 has been peppered with the best of intentions but it has also been filled with carbs and partying. Anyway I am climbing back on the wagon and doing a general shout out to any newbies or less than diligent primalistas who want to climb aboard with me. We can give each other words of encouragement and inspiration, and a kick up the bum when necessary. Cheers Aoife

Big WARM welcome, Aoife. Re kick: whose bum?.....

Comment

Um mine! I'm getting back on the horse too my friend!

Jo Anne
      SW:
      CW:

www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45559.html

Comment

Cheers for the welcome Maracas! Glad to hear I'm not the only slacker Snowflake, James Joyce put it well when he said "I can resist everything except temptation", Hence i have had a very quiet weekend to avoid such intention... But I am happy to say I have had a very primal weekend and went on an 8km hike this afternoon. How is everyone else going?

Comment

Welcome Aoife!
          I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Getting fit is also about managing your mindset:
          http://getfitmindset.com

Comment

Cheers Marians! Well the July Primal Starters & Re-starters group is now up and running and awaiting members...

Comment

Working...
            X