No announcement yet.

Hi from London...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contrary to popular belief, carbs are not the main cause of obesity. Excess caloric intake is
    I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Getting fit is also about managing your mindset:
    http://getfitmindset.com

Comment

Hi fellow Londoners.

How are you finding getting primal food around London? I work in the city so come lunch times its a challenge, I pop to M&S for meat and salad, if I don`t make it myself at home, but it is limited, most of their products have sugar in anyway.

I`ve been primal for just over 2 weeks, starts at 13.8 stone, and dropped 11 lbs in 2 weeks, have plateaued out now, but still enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob45 View Post
        I work in the city so come lunch times its a challenge, I pop to M&S for meat and salad, if I don`t make it myself at home, but it is limited,
        When working or out and about, I'll take something with me. Roast chicken thigh, hard boiled egg(s), radishes, tomatoes and if I'm feeling the need, I'll also take an apple or banana. Mind you, now I've not had bread etc for over a year, I can actually go without until I get home.
        Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Comment

I also carry my lunch with me everywhere...If I'm out and about longer than anticipated I look for macadamians in the nut aisle...a very filling quick meal until I get home...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob45 View Post
            Hi fellow Londoners.

How are you finding getting primal food around London? I work in the city so come lunch times its a challenge, I pop to M&S for meat and salad, if I don`t make it myself at home, but it is limited, most of their products have sugar in anyway.

I`ve been primal for just over 2 weeks, starts at 13.8 stone, and dropped 11 lbs in 2 weeks, have plateaued out now, but still enjoying it.

Hi Rob, I work in the City as well, near Moorgate, I figured out the best for me is to bring my own lunch to work, just cook extra the night before for dinner and put a portion away for your next day lunch. If I don't manage it on the odd days, there is always salads / Jacket potatoes (if you eat potatoes) and like you say M&S and Tesco express has good stuff too (most tesco expresses and waitrose -the Barbican area- sell rotisserie chicken )
            other eateries I think are abit of a ripoff, anything healthy is just so over priced !!

Comment

Hi from Lancashire (sunny at the moment).. I started on my lifestyle change 4 and 1/4 months ago and i'm loving every minute of it. I started out at around the 17 stone 6 region, within 8 weeks i'd dropped to 15 stone (34lb's or 15kg's). I had no intention on weighing myself but a friend asked me how i was doing and as he'd been following weight watchers he was keen to find out my results and the only comparison was weight. Neddless to says he wasn't that impressed with weight watchers results by the time i'd told him what i weighted.
              Anyway i havn't bothered to weigh myself since and probably won't, i just see how i'm looking in the mirror and thats only when i can be bothered.
              Lets face it the weight thing can wait, it will happen in its own time i'm just happy to be able to go out and play and run around after my dogs (2 x Dalmatians) and then run around after the kids (x 3).

Comment

Working...
              X