Hello Everyone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone.

My name is Angela and i am from Pakistan. I am a Medical Student and Joined this forum to increase my knowledge about my field of Study. Hope You guys will help me When ever i need.

Welcome Angela...sorry that nobody replied sooner. It's great to see that medical professionals are taking an interest!
    Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
    www.primaljoy.co.uk

Comment

Thanks MaceyUK, So Sweet of you. I thought people dont like my introduction way.

Comment

Hello Angela, I'm sure you will get lots of help here.
        Welcome to the apple.
        FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Comment

I'm new too and like you am hoping to learn a lot as well as get fitter and healthier overall...welcome

Comment

Welcome Angela Jason. We're always happy to answer any questions we know the answer to. As a medical student I hope you will share your knowledge with us also.

Unfortunately this is a fairly new field. It really started about 10 - 12 years ago, although some of the basic knowledge was know 30 - 40 years ago and ignored. For the medical history and current information, I'd recommend Ancestral Health and Weston A. Price, on youutbe.com.
            "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Working...
            X