New Member, New to Paleo.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, New to Paleo.

Joined MarksDailyApple to aid me in keeping myself accountable. Log my calorie intake and exercise. Recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Making the transition from a bad unhealthy diet to a healthy gluten free diet. Drawn to the Primal Blueprint ethos and lifestyle.

Looking forward to discussing ideas, exchanging recipes and fitness tips.

Originally posted by Primal_Law View Post
    Joined MarksDailyApple to aid me in keeping myself accountable. Log my calorie intake and exercise. Recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Making the transition from a bad unhealthy diet to a healthy gluten free diet. Drawn to the Primal Blueprint ethos and lifestyle.

Looking forward to discussing ideas, exchanging recipes and fitness tips.
    Hi PL, only joined myself a few days ago and it's a great place to be. So much great information to read on mda.
    All the best.
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Comment

Thank You for the welcome Sol Blackcat.

Comment

In what way are you planning on changing your diet, what kind of eating plan are you considering?
        Do you enjoy exercising?
        Sorry to hear about the disease.
        I had a bad diet too but I've gotten much better over the last week.
        Good luck.
        FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Comment

Primal Law, I am new too. Celiac disease runs in my family. I don't believe I have it, but Im eating Paleo to be healthier. Cant wait to hear more about your journey!

Comment

My diet is changing in many ways. I have given up processed foods and take-aways. Dropped Bread and avoiding other foods and products containing Gluten. Have embraced the Primal / Paleo way of life. Incorporating it into my day to day lifestyle. Begun exercising and striving towards a fitter and healthier life.

Comment

Welcome and good luck!
              Healthy is the new wealthy.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ances...handnutrition/

Comment

Welcome Primal_Law.

Only started a week ago myself however already beginning to see the benefits.

Comment

Thank You for the warm welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X