• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck fella!
    6'6" male

SW: 286lbs/130kg/20st 8lbs
    CW: 281 lbs/127.7kg/20st 1lb
    TW:216lbs/98kg/15st 6lbs

"...he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'."

Comment

Thanks badger.

And you carbdodger

Awok, I like most sports, if it involves competitiveness I'm interested. Sunderland afc (soccer) is my passion hence my user name. When I learn how to do it my avatar will be the club badge or something associated.

Thanks goose.
      FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Comment

Originally posted by Sol blackcat View Post
        Going to start walking soon as I can. I've had gout in my left foot for over a week now, it's not too bad only a limp. However, these last two night it has attacked both of my knees very badly. Horrible crippling pain and can only walk after spending 10 - 15 mins gently applying a bit of weight on my feet to get them ready for the task. I've suffered with gout for a couple of years on and off but never in my knees.

My friend thinks it's because of the dramatic change in my primal diet. Five days of eating very very small amounts of bacon, tuna, chicken and some spinach leaves. I'm just not hungry. Oops, forgot to mention eggs.
        Hey Sol blackcat, welcome and well done!

Have you tried fresh pineapple for your gout? It should help due to the vit c, bromelaine and manganese, which are supposed to help.

Good luck.
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
          Hey Sol blackcat, welcome and well done!

Have you tried fresh pineapple for your gout? It should help due to the vit c, bromelaine and manganese, which are supposed to help.

Good luck.
          Never knew about that, only ever been told what foods to avoid, Inc couliflower, tomato mushroom liver and seafood
          Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for that OD. Was dreading last night but it wasn't too bad.
            Good to hear Sol.

Prepared? Mental discipline? Perseverance? Dedication and motivation? Me? I think you got the wrong fella.
            Somehow my friend, I don't think so

Thanks mate and I will practice the multiple quote thing.[/QUOTE]

"Live Primally, Train Practically, Prepare Tactically..."

Comment

Cheers OD.
              I wish they was a page to practice multiple quoting and things, otherwise I will have this place in chaos

Comment

Cheers OD.
                I wish they was a page to practice multiple quoting and things, otherwise I will have this place in chaos
                Don't worry about it.
                Give it a shot and see what happens.

Worse thing that can happen, is a mod will delete it.
                Hey, if it keeps you occupied and focused, then go for it!

OD
                "Live Primally, Train Practically, Prepare Tactically..."

Comment

Sol, check out firstrowsports (dot) eu for all your sporting needs.

I admire what you're doing - keep it up, man - and in time, you will inspire others.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mattconway View Post

I admire what you're doing - keep it up, man - and in time, you will inspire others.

Matt
                    Great stuff mate, can't wait till the English premier league starts.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mattconway View Post
                      Or google vipbox

Comment

MarieD yes I'm a high functioning alcoholic and wouldn't have it any other way
                        You are probably what we Australians refer to as a "wowser".... google it

Comment

Hey Sol , how are you travelling? On the up and up I hope.
                          I reckon us Aussies could give you an education in Aussie slang to keep you amused while you are waiting for some sports to come on the telly.
                          whatdoyareckonaussies?
                          lets start with fairdinkum= true and genuine
                          link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

'drier than a dead dingo's donger'

Husband taught me this before he was husband, but he didn't tell me it was impolite. I probably shouldn't have said it in conversation with his (ultra religious and conservative) mother.
                            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                              'drier than a dead dingo's donger'

Husband taught me this before he was husband, but he didn't tell me it was impolite. I probably shouldn't have said it in conversation with his (ultra religious and conservative) mother.
                              HAH she probably knew who taught him that saying Badgergirl.(laughing at the whole idea of that)
                              link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

Originally posted by jacmac View Post
                                HAH she probably knew who taught him that saying Badgergirl.(laughing at the whole idea of that)
                                He also taught me 'get a dog up ya' as a robust version of 'cheers'.

Yeah, that went down well too.
                                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Working...
                                X