Can't loose more weight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't loose more weight

Hi guys...I am 44 yo. I started BP on Jan 2012. I have lost 50 lbs. & I am 178,5 lbs now.
    For some reason during the las 2 months I can't loose more weight . I am workingout and following de BP diet.
    Any ideas that could help?
    Thanks

Why don't you share what your typical daily diet looks like?

Comment

Maybe it's IF time?
      The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

Go check out Mark's post today, and look at the list of similar posts at the bottom of the page. Could be all kinds of reasons, but he addresses physical and psychological reasons.

Also, for good feedback, people will want to know your height as well as your weight, your activity level, and typical diet. Sometimes just writing down the last two can be a revelation (hint: be brutally honest).

Comment

Go check out Mark's post today, and look at the list of similar posts at the bottom of the page. Could be all kinds of reasons, but he addresses physical and psychological reasons.

Also, for good feedback, people will want to know your height as well as your weight, your activity level, and typical diet. Sometimes just writing down the last two can be a revelation (hint: be brutally honest).

Comment

Working...
          X