Disney worries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney worries

Hi all. I have been primal since August, and my husband is pretty supportive but he and my kids don't eat like I do. Most of the time, I can adjust our menu at home to meet all our needs/wants. We are headed to Disney World for the week and will be eating a lot of meals in the parks. I need some advice on snacks I can take with me and ideas for something other than salads twice a day!!!! I have apples and nuts for the car ride.

Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom. I was there in Feb and had their pot roast, but it had white potatoes.
    As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

Comment

Quality protein sources are the things that I find the hardest: Beef Jerky and boiled eggs? Tins of fish? Ham and Cheese?

Then just add fruit and veges, with some nuts and chocolate mixed in there for fun.
      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Search this forum for "travel" and "snacks".
        Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Eating Gluten Free and/or Paleo at Disney World | The Domestic Man
          Paleo Eats: 7/10/12 | Award-Winning Paleo Recipes | Nom Nom Paleo
          Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
          X