Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just had a Primal birth experience! Welcome my boy to the world!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh what wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your family Acmebike and welcome to the world dear Fritz!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Enjoy this babymoon, and be sure to keep mama Grokette (and yourself) stocked w/ yummy primal eats!
      My Before/After Pics
      Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

congratulations and welcome to the world fritz!
        "The first wealth is health."
        - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Congrats! More exciting than filing a last-minute tax form, eh?

Gosh, weren't you tempted to give him a theme name like "Ten-forty" or "Exemption"?

Comment

Congratulations on your little lad

Comment

Congrats Acme, all the best
              “Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
              "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations! How exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Acmebike View Post
                    Our doc was great, Marta would have "given up" and gone C-section (had a more conventional doctor offered/pushed that), but with some relaxation, then re-focussing (the last 3 hours were intense) she did it all on her own. But 14 hours of hard labor, the final 3 hours were beyond description.
                    Congratulations with your newborn Acmebike!

Oh my! I think my wife must be a true primal. Both our daughters were born within 30 minutes after arriving at the hospital. All natural birth. Contractions started 2 - 3 hours before.
                    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

Congrats! I still vividly remember the feeling of seeing each of my little boys for the first time - simply amazing - it doesn't get any better :-)
                      My photography:
                      http://www.swiftimages.net

Comment

Congratulations! That is awesome
                        It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.

Comment

Congrats! And welcome, little Fritz!
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

WOW! How awesome!!! Congratulations and a job well done. Now just sit back and enjoy the next 18 years, the hard part's done... NOT!

Totally wonderful though. And the kingdoms of the world rejoiced as another ARIES is brought forth upon this spinning rock to shine like a Diamond! well, it is our birthstone after all...
                            Yesterday is History
                            Tomorrow's a Mystery ~ Today is a Gift...
                            That is why they call it THE PRESENT

Comment

Congratulations, Acmebike! Fritz is a lucky boy!

Becoming a father rewired my brain in many subtle and profound ways. I think you'll find that fatherhood gives you extra motivation and inner strength that you never tapped into before. As for the physical demands of baby care, primal living is a critical advantage. I don't know how people manage it otherwise.

Three cheers for Friedrich, newest member of the tribe!

Comment

Congratulations! Raising a child may be a challenge, but it is a rewarding and fun journey! I have no experience, lol but sure will some day

God bless your family!
                                Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X