Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from England

Hi,Just signed up.

I've been doing Primal since April 2012 and started at 9st 7lbs.I hit 8st 4lbs Oct 2012 and have been maintaining since then.I want to build up some muscles so hoping the members on here can help me.
    I am a 52 year old female.

At the moment I try and do a min of 3 mile walk a day.When the weather is nice I do anything upto 10 miles which in the UK is very hard to do as we don't get many dry days.
    April 2012--- 9st 7lbs
    October 2012-----8st 4lbs.
    Now maintaining.

Hello from a rapidly thawing Surrey

Comment

Hello from West Yorkshire
      Caution! My replies may contain traces of nuts!. My posts are just my opinion based on my experience with the primal way of life, there is no assurance it will work with others in the same way.

Started Primal 15th October 2012
      Height 5'9"
      Start weight 200lb
      Loss so far 33.8lbs, now 166.2lb
      Goal was 168lb's

Comment

Hello from Canada!
        ----------------------------------------
        F, 48, 5'10"
        Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
        Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

Ay Up from in t' the north
          You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Hi from another West Yorkshire Paleo!

Comment

Hi from Cambridge - Its nice to see some fellow Brits. I too have only just started on this forum although I have been grain & sugar free since last march. I got fed up with the UK forum I started my low carb journey with as most people on it seemed not to take it seriously. Then someone mentioned MDA & it has turned my thinking around completely. There is hope for my abs seeing a bit of daylight yet!.

Comment

Hello from sunny Florida

Comment

Hello from the middle of the world!
                  "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Nice to see the number of UK residents increasing.
                    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Comment

Hello from Kent. Still hoping if enough Brits go primal I'll be able to find grass fed beef somewhere near home.

Cavegirl13, thanks for inspiring me to finally register. Just signed up to say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyDad View Post
                        Hello from Kent. Still hoping if enough Brits go primal I'll be able to find grass fed beef somewhere near home.

Cavegirl13, thanks for inspiring me to finally register. Just signed up to say hello.
                        Surely you have Aldi in Kent - they do various grass-fed steaks, FWIW most UK beef is fed on grass in summer and silage with some ceral in winter, maybe some cattle nuts too, which are soy based as far as I know.
                        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Thanks for welcomes everyone.

Aldi for meat I will have to think about that one.Where exactly do they get their meat from as it's so cheap I always worry about the quality.I know they have the Red Tractor symbol but you only need a min food control to get one of them.Where I live we have a lovely butchers who has all different kinds of meats including kangaroo.Not brave enough to try it yet.
                          April 2012--- 9st 7lbs
                          October 2012-----8st 4lbs.
                          Now maintaining.

Comment

Thanks Tribal Rob. We do indeed have an Aldi local. Will have to take a look.

Comment

Hello from SE London !
                              I just went to my local high street butcher and asked about his beef - it's Scottish and grassfed - in the UK it seems to be described simply as quality beef - also look up Kent Free Range - they have mutton and goat too.
                              Last edited by alisoncapricorn; 01-27-2013, 03:54 AM. Reason: incomplete

Comment

Working...
                              X