Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lala70 Primal Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by lala70 View Post
    Hi there, MCT oil ( Medium chain triglcerides ). It is tasteless and odorless, it has all kinds of health benefits and acts well as an appetite suppressant! I take 1 shot ( tbsp. ) in the morning and one in the afternoon,it also provides me all kinds of energy! I love this stuff!
    Thanks for the info - did you get it from a health shop?? What is you current daily calories (% F, P & C)- at the same weight almost were you started 145lbs..
    Nobody can imprison your power of imagination.

    Restarted the journey:
    SW: 153lbs (Starting date - 05/08/2013)
    CW: 146lbs (13/08/2013)
    GW: 130lbs

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Lizard View Post
      Thanks for the info - did you get it from a health shop?? What is you current daily calories (% F, P & C)- at the same weight almost were you started 145lbs..
      Yes, I purchased The MCT oil from a health food store. My daily calories are usually around 1300, my macros are Fat around 70%- Protein around 20% and the rest in carbs.I see our stats are pretty close! How tall are you? We will have to keep in touch for support

      Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

      Comment


      • #33
        Hi itchy166 Hubby! Oh yes I can! My hubby works in the oil patch too (Elk Point) and I have to make his meals and send them with him cause he's spoiled and camp food can suck!

        hi Lala, diggin your journal! You guys are so cute how you banter back and forth! Love it! Your progress is amazing!
        Last edited by Khaleesi; 02-07-2013, 11:28 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Khaleesi View Post
          Hi itchy166 Hubby! Oh yes I can! My hubby works in the oil patch too (Elk Point) and I have to make his meals and send them with him cause he's spoiled and camp food can suck!

          hi Lala, diggin your journal!
          Hi there, I usually only send him with his first day lunches ( never know if he is going to have access to a fridge ).He always makes sure he is well stocked with canned fish and other primal snacks for back up. He manages to do very well at eating primal whether in a camp or living out of a motel room. But nothing beats coming home for home cooked primal meals.

          Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

          Comment


          • #35
            Absolutely! My hub has diverticulitis and paleo and probiotics are keeping it in check for the most part. He could lose 10 lbs just thinking about dieting like most men. But he supports me in my crazyness anyway. I'm finally on my way back down in size after discovering a sluggish thyroid. I follow IF with paleo and very low carb. I love your pic, you have beautiful hair. Mine is long and red, keep threatening to cut it, but hub would freak. Love following your story. We are practically neighbors!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Khaleesi View Post
              Absolutely! My hub has diverticulitis and paleo and probiotics are keeping it in check for the most part. He could lose 10 lbs just thinking about dieting like most men. But he supports me in my crazyness anyway. I'm finally on my way back down in size after discovering a sluggish thyroid. I follow IF with paleo and very low carb. I love your pic, you have beautiful hair. Mine is long and red, keep threatening to cut it, but hub would freak. Love following your story. We are practically neighbors!
              It's nice to know I'm not the only "work widow" on here lol. Where are you from?

              Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

              Comment


              • #37
                Lala you are an inspiration. 100% primal, that is awesome and you are getting the great results you deserve. Your food sounds yummy. Your hubby is lucky you pack his lunch I do that sometimes too, makes me happy knowing I am "enabling" him to eat primal rather than pick up something at the cafeteria.
                Annie Ups the Ante
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Annieh View Post
                  Lala you are an inspiration. 100% primal, that is awesome and you are getting the great results you deserve. Your food sounds yummy. Your hubby is lucky you pack his lunch I do that sometimes too, makes me happy knowing I am "enabling" him to eat primal rather than pick up something at the cafeteria.
                  Hi there, and thank you for all of kind words. My husband works oilfield and is gone for days,weeks,sometimes months . So when he goes to work I am only able to send him food for the next day (or night). We both went 100% primal on Jan. 2nd, so we are both a huge support to each other (almost competitive sometimes)lol.

                  Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    We live in Saskatoon, he works in Alberta. Work widow! That's about the size of it. haha

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Hi all,

                      Well yesterday marked week 6 of being 100% primal! I weighed myself this morning and I was down another pound since last week,so that is a grand total of 11.5 pounds since Jan.2nd. I am still doing 2 shots of the MCT oil a day and I picked up some ketone sticks the other day and check it every morning ( it shows that I am in full ketosis). I really need to start working out,but can't seem to motivate myself. My hubby is installing a pull up bar,so I think I will start doing,planks,squats,push ups and modified pull ups. I just can't seem to jump on the treadmill and seem to always have an excuse for going for a walk. I'm not sure why I don't walk outside more because when we do go for walks I really enjoy it! Thank god for a large family and having to run up and down stairs to do laundry and other things,or I wouldn't get much exercise at all .

                      Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Hi Everyone,

                        Well yesterday marks 7 weeks 100% primal. I weighed in this morning and I am down another 2 pounds , which makes a grand total of 13.5 in 7 weeks YAY!!! My daughter has a cheer competition out of town this weekend,so I will be staying with my eldest daughter and her family. I will make sure I pre cook and pre plan all my meals for the weekend. She doesn't take offence to me bringing my own food,and understands that I choose not to eat a lot of the food she cooks. Had a great day today,my daughter had to be at the gym by 7 am because Breakfast Television was filming her cheer school this morning. My hubby is home so we decided to go do some shopping, he spoiled me rotten and bought me a beautiful new black italian purse and some matching heels ( I think he likes me ) lol. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't get a call to go back to work before the weekend. It would be really nice to spend some family time together,with his line of work there is just never enough.

                        Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          You are two and a half ounces ahead of me on your weight loss! Interesting how close our rate of weight loss is after seven weeks.

                          Reach your goal weight, and you'll probably need a new outfit to go with your purse and shoes
                          "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I will hold you to that !

                            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X