• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Oregon

Your location: Portland Oregon

Age (If you want): 25 (again)

How Primal are you: Mostly

Do you consume dairy: No

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes, one cup of coffee a day and about 4 cups of tea a week.

Motivator for switching to Primal: An attempt to help control my Rheumatoid Arthritis so I can lower all the ugly medications I have to take.

Favorite exercise: Walking the dog, hope to be running with the dog by mid-summer

Favorite Primal food: Buffalo, wish I could find Buffalo Steak

Best part about being Primal: Have lost about 10 pounds, Heartburn is gone, BP is down.

Worst part about being Primal: Eating out can be difficult.
    Barb - Portland, Oregon

"Everything is as it should be given what has gone before. This is not an excuse but it is a reason"
    ~ Dr G & Barb ~

Hi, I'm in Oregon too. Here's an Oregon source for Bison, including steak, near Salem and they are at the Salem Saturday Market: http://www.cascadebuffalo.com/products.html Nice folks.

Comment

Another PDX'er

Just found MDA earlier this week and working on the preliminary measurements to figure out what and how much I need to eat. Anyone know a good place to find coconut oil for cooking? I've found it for body lotion, hair and nails. Also, needs to be where it can be accessed by Trimet. Thanks!

V~
      What's for dinner? Dead cow!

Comment

Working...
      X