HELP.Not loosing weight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP.Not loosing weight.

Hi,have been 'intermittent fasting' for maybe 2 - 3 weeks now.
    I need to loose weight but have not lost any.
    Very disappointing and counter intuitive.
    I keep expecting it to happen!!
    Can anyone help please?

Expect harder, you're not expecting hard enough.
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
      Expect harder, you're not expecting hard enough.
      Very funny guy.

1annie, I can totally relate. I don't know if you are new-ish to PB, you didn't say. I am new, and I have been having to tell myself to just hang in there and be patient. I'm 3+ weeks in and finally starting to see the scale move (and I think it is partly due to adding in vitamin D). I know my body/metabolism need to heal, but that's just me. I don't know your situation. I imagine there could be all sorts of factors you haven't shared, but good luck to you figuring out what it is your body needs.

Comment

Originally posted by 1annie View Post
        Hi,have been 'intermittent fasting' for maybe 2 - 3 weeks now.
        But what have you been eating between fasts? I didn't start losing weight until I began counting calories and making sure that my intake was at the right level to lose about 1lb per week.
        Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel View Post
          But what have you been eating between fasts? I didn't start losing weight until I began counting calories and making sure that my intake was at the right level to lose about 1lb per week.
          ^this

IF is not a free pass to eat whatever you want during hte eating window. Share your diet, physical level activity, build etc with us.
          -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

Working...
          X