New Primal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Primal

Hi I am new to the primal world! My name is Harriss and I want some advice from you fellow forum members on how to stay primal forever. I am not 100% sure that I can carry on with this but when I read Mark's book I want to be primal and be fit.
    Last edited by ZelHarriss; 12-03-2012, 09:05 AM.

Originally posted by ZelHarriss View Post
    I am not 100% sure that I can carry on with this but when I read Mark's book I want to be primal and be fit.
    You can't carry on with eating delicious food and feel like you'll return to consuming poison?

Comment

Originally posted by ZelHarriss View Post
      Hi I am new to the primal world! My name is Harriss and I want some advice from you fellow forum members on how to stay primal forever. I am not 100% sure that I can carry on with this but when I read Mark's book I want to be primal and be fit.
      Make a start, the more you go on the better you will feel and then the thought of going back will lose its appeal.

Meanwhile, a wee trip up does not mean you have stopped being primal forever, there is plenty of room in the 80/20 principle for things that don't quite otherwise fit the primal profile.
      Annie Ups the Ante
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
      X