No announcement yet.

New Group: Grok didn't need shoes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it's working out for you Allbeef Patty.
    Keep it up and soon you'll be looking at shoes and wondering if you can walk properly in them.
    Once you learn that you create your own reality and that you are fully responsible for your life, you can begin to see the world as it is and then you realize the limitless possibilities.

Comment

Any particular video recommendations for fox or other forefoot-first type walking? Love my VFF's already, but I'm not sure what I'm aiming for as far as stride adjustment!

Comment

Check out my VFF alternatives! 10! gonna try them tomorrow. Got good grip and fit well, really flexible too.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...8&d=1270312559
        www.beatingorthorexia.co.uk

No more diets. No more stress. Health made easy. Living made incredible.

Comment

Shadowrider, I posted some videos on the group page.

Comment

RockstarReady... Those look like fuglier versions of fugly Crocs. Eeek!
            Once you learn that you create your own reality and that you are fully responsible for your life, you can begin to see the world as it is and then you realize the limitless possibilities.

Comment

Lol I know what you mean, but not to bothered what they look like, besides I got the see through ones so looks like Im actually barefoot!

Anyway they work! MY FIRST REAL BAREFOOT RUN WAS AMAZING! It wasn't just natural it was fun. Felt so primal to feel all the terrains under my feet. Didn't care if they got dirty as water shoes rinse clean and they cost so little. Grip was good, flexible and fit like a glove, or rubber sock sock lol

Wondering If I will get any off comments/looks using them on the treadmill in the gym....
              www.beatingorthorexia.co.uk

No more diets. No more stress. Health made easy. Living made incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Allbeef Patty View Post
                Shadowrider, I posted some videos on the group page.
                Thank you, Sir AbP! Watched the u2b one -- will read through the other (and watch the embedded vid) later.

Comment

Working...
                X