Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I'm just registered. been following the plan for 2 months and lost 14 pounds so far.

14 pounds in 2 months, that's great. Keep up the good work, good to have you with us.
    Annie Ups the Ante
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Congratulations. Hope you are also experiencing many of the significant health benefits. /Lu
      ----------------------------------------
      F, 48, 5'10"
      Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
      Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

Thank you Annieh and Lu. Glad to be here. Have overexcercised in the past and ended up taking on too many carb calories to fund it. Think I finally get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chippersnorkler View Post
          been following the plan for 2 months and lost 14 pounds so far.
          Well done! I decided to go slower than you and it's taken me eight months to lose four stone. But, I do get a treat every day and wine three times a week so that I don't feel I'm losing out on anything.
          Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Comment

Working...
          X