Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Group called EUROPEAN PRIMALS

Hi everyone,
    since we have this fantastic new forum format, I took the opportunity to create a group called European Primals. It is meant to be a place for European followers to meet and hang out.
    Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks
    M x

I've joined! Thanks.

Comment

I am in (France)

Comment

I'm a Brit, living in New Zealand for the last 2 years, but will be making the move back in June. I'm so excited to be returning to a continent of culture. I'll never be unfaithful to Europe again!

Comment

Culture?
          *insert bacteria-related joke*

I've joined the Euro-group too... are we mainly UK-based or continental as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Squeaker View Post
            I'm a Brit, living in New Zealand for the last 2 years, but will be making the move back in June. I'm so excited to be returning to a continent of culture. I'll never be unfaithful to Europe again!
            I'm in the UK too. LOL Squeeker, I'm a kiwi living in London. Have done for 23 years. Couldn't hack NZ huh!
            My website: http://www.shoppinganywhere.net/

Comment

Hehe, no, NZ isn't for me, I'm afraid! 2 years gave us a great opportunity to see this side of the world, though.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post

I've joined the Euro-group too... are we mainly UK-based or continental as well?
                I guess we are both? I used to live in the Uk and I have the feeling I will be going to be there in the future. But for now I am as central as I can get in Europe
                There are some Germans on the forum I think....but let's see who is coming out of the woodwork ...

Happy April Fool's Day!))
                M x

Comment

Hi,

I'm from Norway. :-) I'm following the LCHF philosophy from Sweden (Sten Sture Skaldeman, Dr Dahlqvist osv). Pretty much the same as Primal. I've been eating LCHF for 10 months now.

Comment

What about us Europeans not living in Europe?

Comment

I'm from Denmark glad to be here

Comment

There are some Germans on the forum I think....but let's see who is coming out of the woodwork ...
                        Here's a German, but living in the UK at the moment

Does anybody know of any information re primal diet in German? I'd like to convince some english-lazy friends and family members.

(how does the 'proper' quoting work? thanks!)

Comment

Hi I'm from the UK - I very much look forward to chatting and sharing with you all :-)

~Hayley3
                          There are none so blind as those determined not to see

Comment

I'm from Serbia but living in Canada (hey, still part of the Commonwealth, the Queen is on all the coins!) - can I join?

Comment

Half Gringo half French living in Northern France.

Hey Jedi where are you?
                              Once you learn that you create your own reality and that you are fully responsible for your life, you can begin to see the world as it is and then you realize the limitless possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X