Hi from Middlesbrough England

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Middlesbrough England

Hi to everyone. My name is Jason and I am a week in to my paleo. I am really enjoying it. I would say only down side is I have carb flu. Can not seem to shake it of but I am aware it could take up to two weeks for the affects to go away. I have also started Crossfit and tomorrow is my last day of on ramp. So I will then be able to join in with the group. I can't wait to get started. Even after a week I don't feel bloated and people are noticing i have lost weight. Its now way forward for me.

Welcome!

Comment

Hey Jason, I'm in stockton :-) where are you getting your organic meat from? I've got issues finding it in the supermarket grrrr you know of any local farm shops? This is my first week & I'm actually enjoying it, just need to nail down some products lol x

Comment

Jason be active and you can improve your health condition
        Paleo Cook Book

Comment

Have you guys had a chance to look at our UK PB Facebook group? We have 15 members and counting! Looking to organise some meetups in the near future. Would mean a lot if you joined.

Comment

Originally posted by messymisstess View Post
            Have you guys had a chance to look at our UK PB Facebook group? We have 15 members and counting! Looking to organise some meetups in the near future. Would mean a lot if you joined.

Comment

Hi there, from Bury St. Edmunds! Been primal for two years now, and it's nice to see others going for it in the UK!

And Here We Are...

Comment

Working...
              X