• Show
Clear All

• Hi from Belgium !

Your location: Brussels, Belgium

Age (If you want): 34

How Primal are you: I've been 100 % Primal since August 25th, 2012

Do you consume dairy: No but maybe later cheese goat from time to time

Do you drink coffee or tea: 1 cup of coffee when I wake up, tea sometimes

Motivator for switching to Primal: I'm insulin resistant (hyperinsulinemia) and have hypothyroidism (Hashimoto), I was diagnosed 2 years ago. My endocrinologist told me to cut off sugar and lower my carbohydrates consumption, I have seen a small improvement but I couldn't get rid of sugar completely (now I know why). Then 2 or 3 months ago, the doc advised me to replace starches by grains ! ("It's goood !"). I felt awful, I had more migraines, joint pain... so I searched for an alternative and read The Primal Blueprint. The revelation !

Favorite exercise: Walking, lifting heavy things

Favorite Primal food: Chichen breast marinated in coconut milk with curry, curcuma, coriander... and pepper bells

Best part about being Primal: I feel great and I don't find it difficult to stick to primal food, it's delicious, everything has more taste.

Worst part about being Primal: At the moment, I don't know. No more tiramisu maybe ... trying to convince people that fat is not evil. Bacon <3
    “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw

Female 5'6.5"
    Grok since 08-25-2012
    Before Primal : 198 lbs
    CW : 176.8 lbs

Calorie Counter

Welcome!

Comment

I'm really motivated and I already see/feel the changes so it helps me stay on this path.
      Thank you for the welcome
      “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw

Female 5'6.5"
      Grok since 08-25-2012
      Before Primal : 198 lbs
      CW : 176.8 lbs

Calorie Counter

Comment

Working...
      X