Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Just wanted to say hello. My book is on the way and I'm gonna give this primal stuff a shot. I've enjoyed all the posts and info so far.

hello & welcome to the crazy that is the primal community. we're crazy in the good way, i promise.

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks.. I'm trying to figure all of this stuff out..

Comment

@coach81

I'm in the same stage as you. Just got my book today! I've been reading the forums and the posts on his site for about 3 weeks and it starts to make sense as time goes on. Don't worry, you'll start to get all the acronyms in time.

www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

Comment

Plan for tomorrow-

Workout (insanity plyo and resistance) for about 45 mins from 5 - 6 am

Eat 3 eggs with butter.. onions, and peppers.

Try to hold out until 10:30 then a nice salad with grilled chicken and vinegret(sp) dressing.

I have almonds and blueberries in case I get in trouble.

Tomorrow night- grilled chicken or grilled sirloin..

Any thoughts or suggestions welcomed..

Oh and btw.. I will also do about another 20 mins of walking and jump rope tomorrow afternoon..

Comment

it's hard to switch from the CW planning of everything. as you progress, you'll start to trust your body and the process more and more. a suggestion? try to do just one of those workouts tomorrow. it sounds like a lot.

and welcome!

Comment

Thanks Cavewitch..

I will try to tone it down.. but I've been going at this pace for a month or more.. trying to get the last 8% body fat to dissappear!!!

Comment

Working...
              X