• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jennf!!! nice to see another fellow GTer here

Holly and the Greyhounds-Cabby, Bully, Nelson, Stepper, Streamer and Fiona
    Adopt a greyhound! www.GALTx.com An ancient (Primal?) Breed

Comment

Hi Unruly, I'm here too!!

(To clarify the no-doubt mystified PBers, Primal has recently taken a portion of the greyhound community by storm, I'm really quite in awe!)

Comment

Hi

I just wanted to comment on the banana's etc making your throat itch. I dont eat fruit, but when i was younger the only one i did eat was bananas, but I got an itchy throat so stopped eating them. Just recently I had a fried banana on top of my chicken salad and no problem at all. Not only that, it was delish. Probably chocka full of sugar, but I cant give up everything just yet, I havent really even started primal full bore yet.

Comment

Avoid Tilapia, as it's farm-raised in terrible conditions and fed corn. It's high in omega 6 fatty acids. When you buy fish, look for "wild-caught" types, like Alaska wild salmon, cod, etc.

Eat more fat. Moderate fruit intake. Be patient, and give your body some time to get used to this way of eating. It will adjust.

Comment

Thanks Suzan, when I went on my first Primal shopping spree I had not really read much on the fish farmed/wild issue yet. Unfortunately I went on my spree at Sams Club so I have quite a bit of that tilapia to finish off

Suse, I may try bananas sometime.. but I have gone years without them and honestly like alot of other berries and fruit much better. I wish watermelon was my friend though

Hey PrairieProf!!! boy GT is taking over huh? good the see you here, I am enjoying looking around and learning alot.

I spoke with someone who mentioned that perhaps my stomach was not creating enough acid to digest my food (that it is not used to quite yet) and I think that may be the answer. It is like the opposite of heartburn, but feels similar. luckily it has gotten better the last 1.5 days so maybe I am adjusting

Holly and the Greyhounds-Cabby, Bully, Nelson, Stepper, Streamer and Fiona
            Adopt a greyhound! www.GALTx.com An ancient (Primal?) Breed

Comment

Working...
            X