Help appreciated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help appreciated

I have been on the primal blueprint plan for about 3 weeks, instantly lost about 10 pounds, but no weight loss in the past week and I am extremely tired, even sitting in a chair, I can feel the exhaustion. I thought that by now, it would be gone, tried to go hiking today, couldn't even do a mile. I used to be a very active person, so my determination is wearing a little thin. If you have any advice, it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I recomend, an all out eating weekend. Take the weekend off, dont exercise, and eat as much as you can (just keep it primal).

I do it every few weeks, and it works wonders.

Comment

Sorry to hear that ajneumann. Maybe you are sickening for something?

Is there anything you have added into your diet? Any drinks perhaps? You might be reacting to something in your diet.

My website: http://www.shoppinganywhere.net/

Comment

The only thing that I am cheating on is Herbal Honeybush Tea. I love hot tea, especially when there is snow on the ground. Could that be my problem? I have 2 or 3 mugs a day, with cream.

Comment

Seriously, eat lots. I found that when I switched to a fat burning metabolism, my metabolic rate picked up substantially. It is hard to eat enough calories, when you are so used to being able to get loads from small quantities of pasta and breads. Couple with that the increased metabolism, and you will begin to feel run down.

Rest up, eat up, and go do something for play you enjoy (not necessarily high activity)... this will fix you

Comment

I looked up the tea and it says it is anti fungal. Along with the reduction in carbs (sugar) you might be experiencing candida die off. This is actually a good thing, but it can last a while. I recently started acidophilis supplementation which seems to have cleared up some foggy head that I have had for some time. If your tongue is yellow-coated it is a sign. Google 'candida' for more info.

My website: http://www.shoppinganywhere.net/

Comment

Thanks Jo, I suspected candida before I went primal, so you are probably right.

Comment

Working...
              X