Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is a must here in your forum for me to introduce myself, so here I go.

Hi there fellow members I'm Isabel. You can call me Isa for short. I am your newest member here. I would appreciate a small chat with you all.

When I saw your forum, I am so excited because I thought there is no forum like this but I found your site.

I was hoping to see some new techniques about primal living to make me better.

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by isabelwortman View Post
    I was hoping to see some new techniques about primal living to make me better.
    Welcome Isa,

Better than what?

I am not a purist as far as Primal living goes. I eat legumes when the mood takes me, I drank a pint of beer two weekes ago. But, I don't eat bread, cakes and other grain stuff, except white rice every couple of weeks or so. I even have a teaspoon of jam in my greek yoghurt!

Having said that, I am losing about 1lb per week and have started HIT exercise and strength training with excellent results.
    I hope you enjoy it here.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Comment

Welcome Isa! Tell us more about yourself.
      Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Hi Isa

Comment

HI i am Peter..I am new and very happy to join this forum..I hope this forum will be very informative about health and fitness Nice to be here...Thank you

Comment

Hi Isa, tell us about yourself, what are your goals?
            “But a smell shivered him awake.It was a scent as old as the world. It was a hundred aromas of a thousand places. It was the tang of pine needles. It was the musk of sex. It was the muscular rot of mushrooms. It was the spice of oak. Meaty and redolent of soil and bark and herb. It was bats and husks and burrows and moss. It was solid and alive - so alive! And it was close"

Comment

The blog part of the site is full of valuable information.

Comment

Hello Welcome,
                I am Dexterr here, and i am very happy to be the part of this great discussions. I hope, that i will
                have nice time to learn and having a lot of information.I have been searching such kind of forum,
                for the time being. I have a thrust for learning new techniques. I hope i can enjoy my long stay here.
                San Carlos gym
                Last edited by Dexterr; 09-01-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X