This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your location: Ireland

How Primal are you: Hmmm... I tend to go back and forth between eating fairly Primal and then failing utterly when I have friends pushing their homemade gifts of non-primal food on me.

Do you consume diary: Greek yoghurt regularly, cheese or cream occasionally.

Do you drink coffee or tea: I never drink coffee, I freaking adore tea but I have been trying to eliminate it apart from the rare indulgence.

Motivator for switching to Primal: ill health.

Favorite exercise: Jujutsu.

Favorite Primal food: sashimi.

Best part about being Primal: meat!

Worst part about being Primal: the inconvenience of eating away from home i.e. restaurants, travel, being a guest at someones house etc.
    Last edited by BespectacledEccentric; 01-12-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Your location: Athens, Greece
      Age (If you want): 60

How Primal are you: probably strict, I'm following Sarah Ballantyne's AIP Protocol for starters

Do you consume dairy: no

Do you drink coffee or tea: yes, tea

Motivator for switching to Primal: alopecia areata, diagnosed as auto-immune, and inspired by WholeEarthLife blogger with AA who regrew her hair by following AIP Protocol

Favorite exercise: walking

Favorite Primal food: meat & vegetables
      Best part about being Primal: too early to say

Worst part about being Primal: no cheese, no alcohol
      Last edited by sunny112358; 01-03-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Your location: UK
        Age (If you want): 39

How Primal are you: 50-60%

Do you consume dairy: Small amount of milk, moderate cheese

Do you drink coffee or tea: decaf green tea only, normal decaf tea on occasion

Motivator for switching to Primal: Ill health

Favorite exercise: gymnastics, trampolining. Anything bouncy! Walking and stretching.

Favorite Primal food: 85% dark chocolate, meats and veggies

Best part about being Primal: Improved health and well being

Worst part about being Primal: Other people's negative reactions! Lack of variety in meals (I need to experiment and try more stuff). Lunches that are portable I'm having issues with.

Comment

• Your location: West Chicago, IL

Age (If you want): 46

How Primal are you: Just starting

Do you consume dairy: yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: both

Motivator for switching to Primal:health / fitness

Favorite exercise: weight lifting

Favorite Primal food: meat

Best part about being Primal: just started 4 days ago and already feel differences

Worst part about being Primal: time will tell... if any

Comment

• Your location: Long Island NY

Age (If you want): 47 male

How Primal are you: Restarting after a lengthy layoff

Do you consume dairy: yogurt only

Do you drink coffee or tea: both

Motivator for switching to Primal:health / fitness

Favorite exercise: weight lifting

Favorite Primal food: STEAK!!!

Best part about being Primal: Lost 12 lbs in one round of whole30. Convinced myself to take it to the next level.

Comment

• Your location: San Francisco CA

Age (If you want): 29

How Primal are you: 85%

Do you consume dairy: On occasion. It doesn't really agree with me, but I enjoy it from time to time

Do you drink coffee or tea: Tea mostly and decaf coffee

Motivator for switching to Primal: health issues

Favorite exercise: Walking

Favorite Primal food: black tea with grassfed milk

Best part about being Primal: Better energy

Comment

• Hey I'm Kelly and I am a fitness fanatic. I have been involved in fitness for a long time now. If you have time feel free to visit my blog for some tips

Comment

• Name : Anne

How Primal are you : mostly - I'm getting there!

Do you consume dairy : yes, I like it and it doesn't seem to have any negative effects

Do you drink tea and coffee : yes - couldn't live without tea - I'm English!

Motivator for switching to Primal : it just seems to make sense and I realised a very long time ago that starchy carbs just make me want to eat more. I think I have tried every diet going including vegan, but this one works!

Favourite Primal food : avocado

Best part of being Primal : so much more energy

Worst part of being Primal : trying to explain to other people that I''m not mad/faddy/unhealthy/etc....

Comment

High 5 Marci Same age/sorta same regional area http://www.mailmarke.com

Comment

• Hello I'm new here too. Thank you for hosting this forum. I'm not primal but I'm interested in making some lifestyle changes and am reading here first to inform myself.

Comment

• Your location: Victoria, Canada

Age (If you want): 59

How Primal are you: I did a Whole 30 finishing on Jan 30 and am still eating about 95% compliant, so pretty close to primal there.

Do you consume dairy: I have had a very small amount of hard cheese (1 Tbsp) on my omelette for flavour a couple of times. 0therwise, no. I'm lactose intolerant and most stuff gives me a stomach ache.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes, black coffee with a tsp of coconut oil, no sweetener. All sorts of teas, black, green and herbal, regular and decaf. All without cream or sugar

Motivator for switching to Primal: Seems like a good fit after the Whole30. I feel much better without the grains, dairy and alcohol. Sugar has never been much of a problem for me. Downfall was always savoury crunchy stuff like potato chips.

Favorite exercise: Walking

Favorite Primal food: Bacon

Best part about being Primal: Clean Food

Worst part about being Primal: Haven't figured that out yet. It seems like a really good fit for me and I like that there is a bit of flex.

Comment

Working...
                        X