• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your location: Kuopio, Finland

Age (If you want): 35

How Primal are you: Maybe 70-80%

Do you consume dairy: Yes, mostly cheeses

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both, and also yerba mate

Motivator for switching to Primal: I like to test things out, and primal seemed like testworthy way of living.

Favorite exercise: Weight training at the gym, mostly doing heavy compound exercises, some hyperthrophy in the mix also.

Favorite Primal food: Steaks, eggs, bacon

Best part about being Primal: Not getting hungry pretty much ever. Very liberating. Oh and not getting crashes during/after training long time, felt like superman after fat-adaptation and a longer fasted jog where I before would've crashed half-way.

Worst part about being Primal: Trying to dodge empty carbs is inconvenient because they are everywhere and it gets tedious to eat with friends etc.

Comment

• Your location: Elmira NY

Age (If you want): 38

How Primal are you: I'm not sure...just starting out

Do you consume dairy: I've been on somewhat primal for the past month. Lost 1 lb. Giving up 95% dairy starting today.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Coffee

Motivator for switching to Primal: Weight loss

Favorite exercise: Piyo, walking

Favorite Primal food: BACON

Best part about being Primal: Healthy food choices

Worst part about being Primal: No ice cream...

Comment

• Our company has years of experience producing passports and other identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports. All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents. We are the best producer of quality documents. With over 3 million of our documents circulating over the world. We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses,ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France,Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

We print and sell perfect Grade A counterfeit banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world.Here is your chance to be a millionaire.our money is perfectly reproduced with All security features available. Indistinguishable to the eye and touch,Authentic note bills with different serial numbers on Each note,holograms and all security features.We have the papers (substrate) already engraved designed front and back of the various currencies of Each denomination

We supply the latest black notes,white notes,automatic ssd solution,Rapid Cleaning Liquid ( Light brown Color ) & Rapid Cleaning Powder ( black color ), Excantine de Oxeyde R5 Powder Solution( Neavy blue color booting Powder ), Dark brown color Liquid & Off white color Powder, microfilm currencies,Vectrol Paste, Lactima Base 98%, microtectine and Tebi-Matonic, ssd cleaning machines,universal chemicals, vectrol paste,black and white notes,activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes,white notes anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colours from used note to new white bills.

Manufacturer: genuinneproducts@programmer.net

Skype..nicolas.persey

Whatsapp..+447424923734

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous View Post

In other forums I've been a member of in the past - at least for small communities - there's been a 'introduce yourself' thread with some questions that people can answer. I know that there are people reading this forum that are fully primal, partially primal, and are considering it. I thought that I'd put some questions together to cover these things just to get an idea of who's out there.

The Questions:That's a good place to start

Your location:Ontario

Age (If you want): nope, My Kids are part graduated, and part still in high school if that's hint enough

How Primal are you: not very (but that's about to change for health reasons)

Do you consume dairy: yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: mix of everything, coffee in the morning, peppermint tea mid day and camomile in the evening

Motivator for switching to Primal: my son was diagnosed with esoinphilic esophagitis (and I've got it too)

Favorite exercise: water sking, hiking, my dogs

Favorite Primal food: Salads and all the many different kinds

Best part about being Primal: simplicity

Worst part about being Primal: aromas of things I should not eat.
          Thank-you for welcoming me and I look forward to sharing

Comment

• Your location: I live in Brasschaat near Antwerp, Belgium. Nationality is Dutch.

Age (If you want): 51

How Primal are you: Right now... very.

Do you consume dairy: Nope.

Do you drink coffee or tea: 1 Cup of organic coffee a day and a pot of green tea a day.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I got hit with some severe cholesterol issues when I was 42. The treating doctor said I would not make it to 50 unless I went on statins and changed my diet and lifestyle. I opted out of taking statins, instead looking for alternatieves. I went vegan for years and managed to bring my cholesterol down really nicely really quickly. I am always looking at sites about nutrition and have read a ton of books on the subject. The latest research on cholesterol made me look at things differently. Although it was really hard and going against the grain (pun intended) of everything I held to be true I started on the Primal journey two weeks ago.

Favorite exercise: Currently it is still excessive and obsessive cardio. I am having a real difficult time changing that. Starting Monday....

Favorite Primal food: Beef, Fish and Salads.

Best part about being Primal: Can I let you know in a month or three once I have had my blood work done?

Worst part about being Primal: See answer above.

Comment

• Total newbie here! My answers to the questions below...

Your location: Western suburbs of Chicago

Age (If you want): 60

How Primal are you: Not at all, yet

Do you consume dairy: Yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes

Motivator for switching to Primal: I have recently lost 160 pounds on a low carb, low fat, moderate protein weight loss program and I am researching a way of eating that will allow me to maintain that loss for the rest of my life.

Favorite exercise: Walking

Favorite Primal food: Any veggie, beef, pork, salmon

Best part about being Primal: Don't know yet.

Worst part about being Primal: don't know yet

Comment

• Hi guys!

Primal Health Coach but honestly don't adhere stringently to Primal principles. I do eat dairy in limited amounts and on occasion eat bread. (Can't pass up Middle Eastern naan!). Been listening to Primal Blueprint for 6 years.
                Consume Green Tea
                Formerly overweight kid. Lost 100 lbs. over 25 years ago and kept it off. Started Naturopathic Earth, a website and podcast dedicated to exposing food/household toxins and embrace paleo/clean eating principles. Have popular podcast "Confessions of an Obese Child" which helps current/former overweight children deal with the trauma of growing up overweight. Also, have NPE Radio pod which covers the aforementioned toxin info. Love Mark and all things Primal!

Comment

• I'm Nina
                  age 66
                  from West Virginia

im not totally primal but really trying. Just have to give up that daily 70% chocolate

I do eat some cheese and real cream
                  I drink coffee and tea both decaf even though I have acid reflux..
                  Really hope primal will help shed the mid section.

Comment

• Hi!
                    I'm 58
                    From South Carolina
                    Just learning about Primal
                    I do eat Dairy....butter some cheese and Cow juice on occasion
                    I drink Java and some Hot Herbal teas
                    Decided to come and learn after my primary Care attempted to prescribe Statins and other lifestyle changes
                    My favorite exercise is the Starting Strength 5x5 that I started 8 weeks ago......2 hours 3 days per week
                    Favorite food.....Beef, Pork...Poultry...fish and any food I can pile onto my wood smoker
                    Best and worst part......too early to conclude yet

Comment

• Hi

I live on The Isle of Wight , UK. (just off the south coast)

I am 63

Fairly primal but I'm not sure Grok had a blender .

I do consume some dairy, butter, 24hr fermented yoghurt, hard cheeses.

I do drink tea and coffee

Switching to primal seemed a natural development from following the SCD way for a while to get IBS and SBO under control

My favorite exercise is kayaking

Favorite Primal food: high fat meats, steaks

Best part about being Primal so far is better digestion

Worst part about being Primal is having to explain eating regime when eating out or with friends
                      Last edited by FredTheRed; 06-30-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Your location: Cornwall, UK

Age (If you want): 50

How Primal are you: Graaaahhh!

Do you consume dairy: I drink milk and eat yoghurt.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Black tea, no coffee.

Motivator for switching to Primal: See age above.

Favorite exercise: I'm getting into strength training - I like squats, deadlifts and presses.

Favorite Primal food: I seem to be eating lots of chicken and broccoli atm.

Best part about being Primal: Feeling stronger and healthier. I'm sleeping a lot better too.

Worst part about being Primal: Figuring out what to put in a packed lunch.

Comment

• Good good very good

Comment

• Hi I am Michael from San Francisco CA, I am 65. I just found this site an hour ago; I really do not know much about being primal but my main diet is lots of fresh veggies and lean protein. I do eat grains and dairy, though not to excess. I drink a ton of coffee as I have done since I was 8 years old, I am not likely to give this up. I have always been very active with my main sport being mountaineering and rock climbing. I joined this site because my knees are giving out and I cannot climb or hike much any more. I am looking for ways to stay fit and active and to LGN (well, as best we can hope for at 65).

Comment

• Hi everyone, I am new to the Primal lifestyle.

My name: Sam (Samantha)

Primal level: I just began this week - no grains at all, minimal fruit - some dairy (mostly in the form of feta cheese)

Motivator: I have been unable to lose weight for the last couple of years, trying every kind of "diet". I also just got diagnosed as sub-clincally hypothyroid by my N.D. (M.D. says nothing is wrong with me despite all my symptoms) and am on a TCM remedy at the moment.

Favourite exercise: Spin classes

Favourite primal food: meaaatttttttt

Best part about being primal: I guess I will find out - but it feels refreshing to start thinking about a lifestyle instead of a fad diet.
                              Worst part about being primal: no more double cheese double sauce pepperoni pizza delivery on saturday nights

Comment

• OK, here goes....

Your location: Central New York State, reasonably close to Syracuse (Go Orange!)

Age (If you want): Old enough to know better...oops, maybe I shouldn't be so frivolous...old enough to know that I could not go on the "old way" any longer. Something had to change but I had no idea it would be this much fun.

How Primal are you: I'm currently 9 weeks in so I'm still cruising at about 95%. I would like to stay around 85 to 90% once I finish losing the weight but that may not be a realistic expectation. I'll find out when I get there.

Do you consume dairy: Yes, but minimally. Mostly fresh liquid raw milk in cooking and some cheese. I don't drink milk (and haven't for years).

Do you drink coffee or tea: Big tea drinker. Somewhere around 32 ounces of plain black tea each morning. If I eat something that's not Primal or iffy I will try to have a cup of bonay tea to aid my digestion.

Motivator for switching to Primal: My doctor told me back in Feb 2017 that if I gained 5 more pounds he would put me in the hospital for lap band surgery. That didn't sit too well, since I've never met anyone who had the surgery who was successful in actually losing weight. After a couple of months of depression and brooding I started looking for something that would work long term. I've tried many, many diets over the years and had no success. Stumbled on to information on paleo/Primal and it seemed to make some sense. Within two days I saw a friend reading "Practical Paleo" by Diane Sanfilippo and had a long discussion about "going paleo". From there I picked up a few books from the local library and started building a new life. It's been mostly easy-ish (knock on wood) and I'm looking forward to the future.

Favorite exercise: Basic bodyweight exercises. So far if I'm just not feeling like a workout on any given day, I can push through that block with jumping jacks, lunges, and squats. Once the block is lifted, the workout moves right along.

Favorite Primal food: Eggs. Have 30 mostly free-range pastured chickens in the back yard. Second choice would be venison. Yes, I life in a rural environment.

Best part about being Primal: Right now the weight loss. That's been a huge factor and I'm really happy about it (dropped 30-35 lbs in 9 weeks). Second best is the amazing flavor of all my food now. No more masking flavor with sauces or gluten products.

Worst part about being Primal: I'm dreading a family event this weekend. I'll have no problem explaining my new life but I will be surrounded by non-paleo food. I think I can avoid the obvious things (like sandwiches) but I'm not so sure about the hidden stuff. Already planning on bringing my own cooler of food.

So, thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself. I hope to learn much from this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X