This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Lspoor -

I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Good luck on your journey!

Kara

PS - Scotland... you probably don't care as much as me lol, but I have always wanted to visit Scotland. Not even sure why that is, but I do. So, does PhD student mean your working on your Masters, is that correct? What is the subject you are specializing in?

Buddyslim.com weight loss blog<noscript>buddytslim</noscript>

Comment

• Hello Sanfermin - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I love my morning smoothie, too

Comment

• Originally posted by Dana.O View Post
        Hey guys! My name is Dana, and I'm just starting out. I would love to make some new friends here. I would also like some advice on starting out. Any advice diet and exercise wise would be greatly appreciated!
        Hello Dana - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

PS - At this point I shouldn't give advice but I can always use another friend. Send me a request, if you'd like.

Comment

• Hello narrowminded

I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person (though I didn't realize how many people there were when I started) who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I haven't found a worst part either, at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by kyteflyer View Post
            Hello, new to the site and new to taking Primal seriously. Old, diabetic, multiple other medical issues, and a plan to reverse some of the idiocy I have visited on myself over the years. Now, on with the reading!
            Hello kyteflyer (Is that your hobby?)

I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - How old is old? I'm 45 and I want to feel 25 I have always believed that we can heal our own bodies to a certain extent which is why after reading Primal Blueprint I jumped in head first.

Comment

• Hello paleoqueen - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - Salmon is one of my favorite foods, too.

Comment

• Hello doc primal I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I lived in Queens & worked in Manhattan while going to school - used to rent a car and visit Long Island. I know exactly what fantastic food is in your face. I would hope that I would be as strong as you.

Comment

• Hello UKChris I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I have to admit that I thought of good old Robin. And thank you for the morning chuckle (it's morning for me). The loin-cloth ... got to love humor.

Comment

• Greetings heatherp - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mum, but what a healthy way to help you deal with it a little better. Touch rugby...really?

Comment

• Hello ham - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I'm not even telling anyone right now. I just say I'm eating healthy and staying away from things I'm allergic to. Eventually, I will need to say something...

Comment

• Hello nomfaux - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I WANT TO LOOK GOOD NAKED, TOO! I probably never will again since I'm 45 with two kids, but I can want. And I so agree with doing dishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addawn View Post
                          How primal am I? I just started today
                          Dairy: very little
                          Favorite exercise: walking and weight lifting
                          Favorite food: I will need to figure that out.
                          Greetings Addawn - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - When I was younger (I'm 45) - so I was in my 20's...my friend and I drove from NY to Newark to attend a wedding. We chose to stop each way so we could eat Maple Syrup in VA. lol - It was soooooooo good. You probably hear that a lot.

Comment

• Hello MeredithL - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I am 45, overweight with HBPressure, too - BUT I'm only 5'3" :/ I would like to be 5'8". So your into this a week or so longer than me...how is it going?

Comment

• Hello Icats - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I am enjoying not feeling bloated, as well. I find it interesting that I can easily pinpoint a problem with something I eat now because I instantly bloat & feel uncomfortable. I've avoided socializing at this point.

Comment

• Greetings Juliejewels - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - Congrats on 17 years as a survivor - that is fantastic. Did you ever sign up for the email newsletter that gives you seven days of information? If you haven't there is one on exercise that will probably seem tame to you, considering your background, but might be helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X