Oh hey there :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hey there :)

So, I've been primal since february, and I've been creeping this site for a bit longer, it just so happens, me and technology don't mix (so I really hesitated about actually making a profile.) But I sucked it up, and here we are!

Since eating primal, I feel a billion times better and my stomach is no longer disagreeing with EVERYTHING I eat. I've also lost some weight, which was kind of a bonus! Not that I was fat, but there's definitely a huge difference from being thin and being leaaan

Oh, and if anyone can explain to me how I actually get a picture up, that would be superrrr !

Looks like your pic is up, and welcome to the primal world of cyberspace (oxymoron, huh?). You were a lot faster getting a picture up than I, and I also lurked around here for

a while. See ya' around!

Comment

Welcome! Hope all goes well on your primal journey. I know it's helped me get in touch with my body like never before.

Comment

Hey Tish. Welcome to MDA.

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I got this real rush of excitment when I saw people replied to my first post.

That's the newbie for you though

Comment

We're a friendly band of hunter-gatherers here; so if you don't get a reply to a post you're doing something wrong. ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X