Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Denmark

Hi,

My name is Kirstine and I am from Copenhagen, Denmark. I am kind of new to the paleo/primal diet, but very impressed so far. Being a former vegetarian, eating meat is still relatively new to me, and I must admit that I still prefer seafood.

I have set out on a 30 day challenge in order to make the switch, where I will try to go as strictly as possible. I'm documenting this on my blog, so feel free to give me some encouragement/suggestions in case the cravings get tough!
    Last edited by kirs; 07-06-2012, 11:48 PM.

Hello Kirstine, and welcome! Good luck with your 30 day challenge.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Just checked out your blog and love it will def. be following it
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45312.html[SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi Kristine, welcome and good luck! I was in Copenhagen for a weekend a few years ago and loved it! I work for a Danish company, Greenland Contractors, in Greenland, as a weather forecaster. I have been working on the primal road for over a year now and love it. Just need to fix my sugar problem, but getting off grains was one of the best things i have ever done! And I love eating meat!
        Good luck!
        Living the dream, inside a myth

Comment

Hi Kirstine!

I'll check out the blog, thanks! You know, I once saw Prince Frederik. I was at the Amalienborg Palace complex when his car zoomed past - he was much younger then. Loved that trip and the city. Hope you are happy there.
          I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the encouragement! I look forward to be a part of this community - seems very friendly.

Comment

Hellooo......friends welcome here.Hope you'll find your desire information here.Have a good time.....................

Comment

Working...
              X