Primals in Seattle???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey!

I'm in Kirkland and this meet up sounds awesome.

I'm planning on being there too.

Lookin forward to seeing everyone!

-Sean

www.SeanBissell.com

Comment

We're still going. Just don't know what to put down on the sign-up sheet for our food!

Comment

I'm in the same boat SassaFrass88.

Sean - We'd love to have you. Email me at grokinseattle@yahoo.com and I can send you some info on the meetup.

Comment

erstad17,

I emailed ya a couple hours ago.

Let me know if you have troubles getting it, or if you need anything.

Thanks again!

-Sean

www.SeanBissell.com

Comment

Hey Sean, my bad. I didn't check the email account first. You are on the list.

Comment

Final bump, this Saturday, noon at Westcrest Park in Seattle. Still room for more. Email me at grokinseattle@yahoo.com

Comment

I'm in the pacific northwest but *slightly* further north. There wouldn't happen to be any B.C. people creepin' on this thread would there?

Comment

I really hope many Seattle folks show up this Saturday to our primal bbq! I am looking forward to it!

Comment

Oh I'm so sad to miss this!! I live in Bellevue and am coming home from visiting family in St. Louis Saturday night.

I'll keep an eye out for another meetup... I hope you guys have an awesome time

Comment

Min - that stinks but I know we'll have more. Email me your info at grokinseattle@yahoo.com and I'll keep you posted of future events.

Comment

The BBQ today was great!!! Thank you everyone It was the perfect second day of PB for me!

The food was delicious -- can't decide what was my favorite! But my 4-year-old, Kylie, said the blackberry-almond muffins were the best! Can't wait to get all the recipes and try them myself!

Thanks to those of you who helped organize/plan the meet and greet, and thank you, Sofi, for introducing me to the plan I cannot wait to start feeling healthier and happier!

-Wendy

Comment

Thanks to everyone that showed up. The food was great. Wild Boar, who knew?

Comment

Hi Wendy! I'm excited to see your progress (you'll start to feel fantastic, if your results are anything like when I first went Primal). We are so happy to have you 'join the family' ;-)

I'm so glad we all got together and I look forward to another meet-up. Such beautiful people!

Jose, I'll be emailing you back with my recipes. Thank you again for being the 'organizer' :-D

Comment

For sure, next time we'll do it up north in your neck of the woods.

Comment

I just posted the boar recipe to the recipes section of the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X