No announcement yet.

Primals in Seattle???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those interested in coming to the meet-up, please send your information to grokinseattle@yahoo.com. Looking forward to seeing you there!

WHAT: Seattle Primal Meet Up & BBQ

WHEN: Sat, Aug 22nd at noon (subject to change)

WHERE: Westcrest Park, Seattle (9000 8th Ave. SW)(subject to change)

WHAT TO BRING: Your favorite primal dish/appetizer/dessert, a frisbee (optional), and your family

Date/Time/Location is not set in stone(no pun intended), lets here your ideas!

Comment

Hey Folks!

Just saw this on Mark's Weekend Link Love. I'm in Seattle, run a CF gym and have plenty of Groks and Grokettes to bring along!

Look forward to meeting y'all!

Comment

Hey Turbogeek! We'd love to have you join us. Email me at grokinseattle@yahoo.com with any suggestions you might have on date/locatio/time. Thanks again.

Comment

Sounds perrrrrrfect! I will email you my info now.

Thanks erstad!

Comment

Howdy barrynapier, I go to Crossfit Seattle too, perhaps we have seen each other. I'm there at 6am generally (though slacking of late).

I won't be able to make the August 22nd meetup, because I'm hosting my own bbq that day. And Westcrest Park is so close to my house since I live in west seattle...hmmm, maybe I can run over for a bit.

Comment

Morrieb - We'd love to have you show up. Details are almost finalized.

Comment

I'm down with this too, though not sure I can make it on the 22nd because of company in town... keep me in the loop though... I love right by Greenlake, right in the city.

Love the site Mark... and the food, and the exercise... and the shoes with toes!!

Comment

Sorry you cant make it RCR. Just email me your info and I'll keep you updated.

Comment

Geez...talk about timing. I just got here, and while poking around, find out that not only is there a meet-up happening, but it's in my area, and soon!

I'm in southern Snohomish county. I'm going to have to make time to show up at Westcrest Park on the 22nd.

Comment

Just thought I would share this with you Seattle folks. It's the day after we are suppose to meet up. It looks amazing (though not cheap, but could be considered a nice gift to yourself?):

http://www.seattlefarmersmarkets.org...-are-the-stars

Comment

Hey umuhk, we'd love to have you join us. just email me at grokinseattle@yahoo.com and I'll keep you updated with information.

Comment

I've reserved the picnic tables so we are set for Saturday, August 22 at noon. For those that have emailed me I will be sending out a food sign-up sheet soon. We still have room for other Seattle Grokers to join in the fun. Email me at grokinseattle@yahoo.com for more information.

Comment

***Sunday Bump***

Saturday, August 22, noon at Westcrest Park. We still have room for other Seattle Grokers to join in the fun. Email me at grokinseattle@yahoo.com for more information

Comment

sorry to say I won't be joining you! We're moving to Lemoore, California, not Whidbey Island.

Oh well.

Sounds like Seattle has an awesome group forming though... have lots of fun!

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

I'm bummed. We'll have you here in spirit!

Comment

Working...
                                X