Looking for Greenville SC friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Greenville SC friends!

I know we have a Columbia sc thread that I've posted on but thought I'd take a chance that anyone else in Greenville is lurking

I'm in Clemson, planning to go to Greenville to shop at Whole Foods today. I buy my local food through a locallygrown.net group in Clemson--there is a different one in Greenville. I go to Happy Cow Creamery sometimes for milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooze View Post
      I know we have a Columbia sc thread that I've posted on but thought I'd take a chance that anyone else in Greenville is lurking
      Greenville here also.

Comment

Im in Spartanburg SC. It doesnt get closer to Greenville than actually being there.

Comment

Spartanburg here as well.

Comment

Any interest in a meetup?

Comment

If a meet up is not possible for everyone, we could at least get an upstate, SC group started or something similar.

Comment

We'd definitely be interested in a meetup. I actually could create a group on meetup.com for us if there's interest. Let me know! We'd love to meet other families and folks that live primally. We have friends here but no one that has given up grains. And I love to host cookouts and parties and would love having some fun potluck outdoor fun we live in Greer right now but just bought 25 acres in Travelers Rest and wil build there soon.

Originally posted by Pamsc View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sooze View Post
                  We'd definitely be interested in a meetup. I actually could create a group on meetup.com for us if there's interest. Let me know! We'd love to meet other families and folks that live primally. We have friends here but no one that has given up grains. And I love to host cookouts and parties and would love having some fun potluck outdoor fun we live in Greer right now but just bought 25 acres in Travelers Rest and wil build there soon.
                  Yes, I would be interested in a meetup or pot luck if you want to start a group. My husband has Parkinson's disease and is not interested in making the effort to go out except for things that particularly interest him, so I usually go to things on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamsc View Post
                    Sure! It might be cool to see if we can get Jimmy Moore from LLVLC to show up since he's in Spartanburg. And there's apparently an "Upstate SC Low-Carb & Paleo Diet Group" Facebook page (Log In | Facebook - I can't get to Facebook at work though).

Comment

I joined the Facebook group. Doesn't look very active.

Comment

I looked at it and it says there are 2 members.. I think you are one of them

Comment

Working...
                        X