Grokkers in Los Angeles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grokkers in Los Angeles

Hey everyone, I'm a relatively new grokker (about 2 months now), and I've been thinking about starting a meetup group for primal/paleo peeps in LA (i live out in 90038, the closest meetup to me is in culver city about 10 miles away).

Just wondering how many of us are out there in the gigantic metropolis that is LA? And would any / all of us be interested in a meetup group designed to make Primal Los Angeles living social? I know I would.

Let me hear your thoughts!

Originally posted by EricAmz View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm a relatively new grokker (about 2 months now), and I've been thinking about starting a meetup group for primal/paleo peeps in LA (i live out in 90038, the closest meetup to me is in culver city about 10 miles away).

Just wondering how many of us are out there in the gigantic metropolis that is LA? And would any / all of us be interested in a meetup group designed to make Primal Los Angeles living social? I know I would.

Sounds like an excellent idea. I'm also wondering where people get their grass-fed meats in Los Angeles, especially for affordability!

Comment

Originally posted by EricAmz View Post

I'm a Grokker in LA too. Was the meetup group ever started?

Comment

Working...
      X