Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the SF Bay area.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greetings from the SF Bay area.

    Hello everyone.
    "After all we did for Britain, selling all that corduroy and making it swing, and all we got was a bit of tin on a piece of leather, an MBE." --George Harrison

  • #2
    ? Don't keep us in suspense! I live I. The bay area as well.

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome. Me too, obviously.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm in the fringes, the "North Bay" area of Santa Rosa. (I put "North Bay" in sarcastic quotation marks because I'm tired of Santa Rosa being considered a suburb of SF; we're 43 frickin' miles away, and a full city in our own right!)

        Comment


        • #5
          There is a SFbay area group, but it doesn't look very active. I have to say that one of the most motivating things that has happened to me in a while is meeting an actual fellow cave person in person.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi from Sacramento!
            Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

            My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

            Comment


            • #7
              There is a SF primal facebook group that is pretty active.
              Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

              http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
                I'm in the fringes, the "North Bay" area of Santa Rosa. (I put "North Bay" in sarcastic quotation marks because I'm tired of Santa Rosa being considered a suburb of SF; we're 43 frickin' miles away, and a full city in our own right!)
                Thanks all. Yep, dragonmamma, I'm originally from Monterey county and have had to tell everyone online or in my travels in the past that I was from the SF BAY AREA. I guess people in Ventura are also used to telling everyone...I'm from the GREATER L.A. AREA. Welcome to the club.
                "After all we did for Britain, selling all that corduroy and making it swing, and all we got was a bit of tin on a piece of leather, an MBE." --George Harrison

                Comment


                • #9
                  Born and raised in La Honda. Now an oregonian. Welcome!
                  Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
                    Born and raised in La Honda. Now an oregonian. Welcome!
                    Thanks SG. I LOOOOVE Oregon!!!! It's so green and "primal". Welcome.
                    "After all we did for Britain, selling all that corduroy and making it swing, and all we got was a bit of tin on a piece of leather, an MBE." --George Harrison

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bioletti View Post
                      Thanks SG. I LOOOOVE Oregon!!!! It's so green and "primal". Welcome.
                      If you love Oregon, you should check out La Honda. It's south of you, about 10 miles from Half Moon Bay, then about 10 minutes inland from San Gregorio. All pretty rural in that area. Pescadero, Loma Mar, etc...Then there's always the Santa Cruz Area. Enjoy!
                      Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
                        If you love Oregon, you should check out La Honda. It's south of you, about 10 miles from Half Moon Bay, then about 10 minutes inland from San Gregorio. All pretty rural in that area. Pescadero, Loma Mar, etc...Then there's always the Santa Cruz Area. Enjoy!
                        Thanks SG. Know Santa Cruz like the back of my hand and have been to HMBay several times. I'll definitely check out the other places soon.
                        "After all we did for Britain, selling all that corduroy and making it swing, and all we got was a bit of tin on a piece of leather, an MBE." --George Harrison

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          San Jose here
                          Used to have a trainer at FIT Los Altos....buncha primals/chekkies/MDAs there. But yeah. Hard to meet them unless I join some sort of Cross Fit community (little money, no car currently...public transport and legs for the kind-of win).

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X