• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermonters gone Primal...paleo

Hi.
    My name is Rich L
    I'm from Brandon, Vermont
    Looking for anyone else that has gone primal.
    Let me know I'm looking for people willing to share ideas..workouts etc...
    Let me know

Welcome Rich! I am not from Vermont but saying hi anyway.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Srry for the late reply...maneuvering around here in the forums is tough for a newbie...But...hello

Comment

Well this post has been around a year. I guess being primal or paleo is pretty lonely in Vermont. There are several Weston Price (WAPF) groups in Vermont that are active. A lot of the WAPF beliefs mesh well with primal (the only difference is grains mainly). You might look for one of those groups in your area. In June there is a Traditional Foods conference thing in Shelburne at Shelburne Farms. I went to one last year and it was AMAZING. I am going again this year.

Comment

I am from the far northern end of VT, but been on the primal path for a couple years. Glad to see a few more vermonters! Maybe we can get some sort of connection going if we find more of us!

Originally posted by PrimalPumpkin View Post
          Well this post has been around a year. I guess being primal or paleo is pretty lonely in Vermont. There are several Weston Price (WAPF) groups in Vermont that are active. A lot of the WAPF beliefs mesh well with primal (the only difference is grains mainly). You might look for one of those groups in your area. In June there is a Traditional Foods conference thing in Shelburne at Shelburne Farms. I went to one last year and it was AMAZING. I am going again this year.

Comment

Working...
          X