Gravatar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravatar

Hi, everybody. I selected my avatar last night. However, it still does not appear. Can anyone possibly tell me what I'm doing wrong? I get to the final step where it has me choose and confirm, but then nada.

Oh, never mind. It appears now when I start this thread. LOL! Typical!

Comment

I need to make one for me too... hmmm...

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

woo hoo just uploaded mine

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Nice photo, Fly!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Now you've gone and done it. I'm practically alone now w/o one.

Comment

That makes two of us.

Comment

So, I went to Gravatar, added my picture. At what point is it imported into this forum? I signed out and back in. We'll see....

Comment

Originally posted by KenCo View Post
                    So, I went to Gravatar, added my picture. At what point is it imported into this forum? I signed out and back in. We'll see....
                    KenCo, you are reviving a lot of old threads to ask this question Uploading your picture to Gravatar does nothing for your forum picture. That only affects your comments on the main page. In the forum, go to Forum Actions below the main banner at the top of the page, click Edit Profile. There should be avatar options on the lefthand side..
                    Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                    X