I can relate--I've been doing well with
    diet and exercise (no bingeing tho) and
    am not losing the weight. But looking at
    the whole lifestyle--we really need to manage
    Stress. I think that's my next hurdle
    And what a big one. Can't think of what else
    it might be. How is your stress level?

Comment

Try intermittent fasting & also a short term vlc Atkins Fat Fast to clean the sugar out of your cells:
      PDF Ebook The Fast-5 Diet and the Fast-5 Lifestyle | Free PDF Ebooks Files @AcrobatPlanet.Com

Atkins Article : The Fat Fast

Bingeing is not the big deal people say it is. Read the Warrior Diet to understand why:
      Warrior diet.pdf

Ori Hofmekler, author of WD, recommends eating big for 3 days then eating less for 3 days- this is what I do more or less. 3 days I go wild then the next 3 days I do the Atkins Fat Fast. Not conventional by any means but it does work.

There are a lot of great tips that will help you on The Bulletproof Executive:
      The Bulletproof Executive

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B-D View Post
        I can relate--I've been doing well with
        diet and exercise (no bingeing tho) and
        am not losing the weight. But looking at
        the whole lifestyle--we really need to manage
        Stress. I think that's my next hurdle
        And what a big one. Can't think of what else
        it might be. How is your stress level?
        My stress levels are ... pretty awful
        SW: 200
        GW: When I get there I will know
        CW: 121!!

Comment

Take a look at what Mark says about sleep and rest. My period always makes me really really tired, therefore want more energy to stay awake (here's where the cravings for my vices comes into play: coffee, sugar and fat). Perhaps ladies, just stop, assess how you feel, maybe take a nap or a half hour of quiet with a cup of soothing herbal tea and take some time out. Ultimately trying to find primal replacements for our non-primal faves will result in frenzied sugar binges, which will only end in self-pitying disaster. Pay attention to your most basic human need, bulk out your main meals and snacks with the plenty of filling meats/ cheeses and make sure you're drinking plenty. Everyone feels like they look like crap when they're on, I make a rule to myself NEVER to spend too long in front of the mirror at 'that time' then pat yourself on the back at the end!

Comment

Working...
          X